scooterdan

Cheap Tyres

Any one know of any where that does cheap tyres....? Ive rang round all the usual suspects and reckon there has to be a cheaper way!!

I am happy to trsavel to save $$$$!

Guest Guest5035

mate, never scrimp on tyres, they keep you on the road and can save your life..i've just ordered a set of 4 ...$756....could have got the cheapo's at half the price, i value my life..

stevo

Guest lee and joanne
    Any one know of any where that does cheap tyres....? Ive rang round all the usual suspects and reckon there has to be a cheaper way!!

I am happy to trsavel to save $$$$!

I used these guys for my last tyres saved over $300 for a aet of four tyres.

Same brand as all the others had quoted me.

http://www.totaltractiontyres.com.au/

mate, never scrimp on tyres, they keep you on the road and can save your life..i've just ordered a set of 4 ...$756....could have got the cheapo's at half the price, i value my life..

stevo

I only drive a common family car and my local place just offered me 2 nearly $500..... not after the cheapest brand just a better deal!!

Guest Guest5035

i used bridgstones at Golden Grove, ideal as i live a 2 minute walk away, so when they rotate the tyres its great, but ring around, or look in the flyers in the post box, what size are you after, i got 225/45/17

stevo

I only drive a common family car and my local place just offered me 2 nearly $500..... not after the cheapest brand just a better deal!!

What car do you have that uses tyres that cost $250 each?

What car do you have that uses tyres that cost $250 each?

Precisely my point.... I only drive a Fairmont...common as!!! Reckon the guys were just after a big sale...... Some of the tyre places almost try and force you tohave what they want you to have!!

Ended up at a place called Frank Zella Tyres on South Rd....very good...in and out in 20 mins and didnt try and sell me stuff i ddint want!

Guest parko

try tryemart on grand juction road they have diffrent brands all diffrent price speak to scott 8244 4202

cheers

dean