defacto partnership

Guest deborah

Guest deborah
That's no problem Debs, have all the links saved as it took me long enough to find them when I was doing it!!

Will hold you to the drink though!! :)

Where do you live/work?

Hi Tracy,

I live in the peak district and i work in at the local hospital in the community rehab team.

I am literally sending off my docs for skills assess tommorow by courier then the countdown begins to see if it comes back postive!

I will then lodge on line like you did as at least now i know what docs to attach. Did you send a copy of your passport?

Did you scan your Docs?

Where will you be working did you say you had a job offer?

Hope there are enough jobs for O.T.'s out there!

Keep in touch,

Debs:nah:

Guest Trakki

When we applied we scanned all the docs in colour including passports. When we got a c/o on thurs they said that the docs were unreadable so had to do them all again. I did it how they said the first time, so when I sent them this time I did them how I thought so hopefully they are ok now.

Flinders medical centre have told me to contact them again when I have the visa and they will sort me out. SO that looks hopeful.

In our case I already had permenant residency, we weren't married, but our son was born inaustralia. being the 1st grandchild on both sides we returned to England while my husband decided whether he wanted to emigrate permenantly. While we were there we had another child. I applied for my husband and 2nd child to come to Australia on family reunion visas, all went fine until they stalled wanting evidence of our relationship, apparently the two kids weren't enough evidence. We were very young, in our early 20s and didn't own property together, didn't have joint bank accounts, didn't have wills leaving all to each other, etc. In the end my hubby rang em up and said would it be easier if we got married but he didn't want it to look like we were just getting married for the visa. I had to be back in Australia by 7th Jan before my five yr return visa ran out. We got married dec 27 when everything reopened after christmas. They kept on saying it would be coming. I flew back to Adelaide with my son now aged 2 leaving Hubby and 1 yr old daughter with his family in England. Time went by and he kept ringin Australia House, getting passed along the line.... in the end I rang them from here and they hurried around and discovered the hold up was from the Australia end as their visas couldn't be issued until I was back in Australia, they could have come in with me though.... I said Oh thats good I've only been here for 6 weeks and missed my daughter's 1st birthday. Anyway it all ended up well and they arrived here finally. That was 16 yrs ago. I remember the worry over their medicals. 2nd opinions had to be got because our daughter was small for her age and I had to get a letter from our child health worker to say she was growing nicely following the growth curve but was just very small. It is always a waiting game during which you part with money in large sums. I also remember my own medical as a child ..... in those days you had to get typhoid injections aswell.Good luck to everyone, while I was in England I met so many people who wanted to do it but you guys are the ones who have gone 1 step further.