IrishStew

One week to go - what have I forgotten.

One week to go. :jiggy:Fly on the 1st Nov , wee holiday and then Adelaide here we come.

What have we forgotten ??? The missus is really panicking as we have had no time to think - so busy.

What are the things you forgot? Lets see who wins the prize - I want to say at least we are not as bad as..... :biglaugh:

NEWS FLASH : There will be an earthquake on the 19th (when we arrive I am going to jump up and down with excitement - all 20st of me).:shocked:

IrishStew

Guest Purple

Not long now!! Where are you going on holiday first? Whereabouts in N.I. are you from?? I'm from N.I. too. :smile:

Not long now!! Where are you going on holiday first? Whereabouts in N.I. are you from?? I'm from N.I. too. :smile:

Yip time is flying. We are doing Melbourne and Brisbane first. We are from Mid Ulster, are you here there or where and were you where here or there!!!!!

IrishSTew

Guest Purple

You must be getting excited now! I'm from Derry, but I've been in Adelaide for 9 months. See you on the sunny side!!

Guest Lorraine Doyle

Good luck with your flight... Won't be long now! Did you remember your no claims bonus for cars etc., kids & your medical Certs or details of shots, pension details so you can transfer over later, a copy of your tax clearance cert for mortgage later. I also brought over a copy of our credit rating in case it was needed. It was! It helped get our mortgage within 6 months of getting here. All life insurance details etc. Any references and Certs from previous employers.

Does that lot help?

weather here is great at the moment.:)

Good luck with your flight... Won't be long now! Did you remember your no claims bonus for cars etc., kids & your medical Certs or details of shots, pension details so you can transfer over later, a copy of your tax clearance cert for mortgage later. I also brought over a copy of our credit rating in case it was needed. It was! It helped get our mortgage within 6 months of getting here. All life insurance details etc. Any references and Certs from previous employers.

Does that lot help?

weather here is great at the moment.:)

Yip that helps, but what is the tax cert, does that come after you send in the p85 tax form. Never heard of this one aaaaagh come on everyone give me a laugh what's the worst - oh I forgot moments ???

Irishstew

Guest Lorraine Doyle

The tax clearance you get after you lodge your p85 to show your up to date with your taxes. This helps later on when or if you want to transfer other assets ie. Pension etc. it also gives you rights to get your pension if you've worked there over 10 years.

basically it stops them using excuses further down the road.

Sitting at the qantas gate heathrow waiting to go. This is it exciting and nerve jangling too. See all in Adelaide in two weeks DV. :jiggy:

the Irishstew family

Guest Lorraine Doyle

You'll all have a great flight! See you n Adelaide soon