BBQ anyone?

Guest Claire-n-tel

Guest Claire-n-tel

Morning All! (i think it is anyway!:wacko:)

Thanks for coming last night, we had a ball! Breakfast will be served in 30 mins......we have so much food left here......no beer left tho!:wink:

Look forward to catching up soon :wubclub:

Claire & Tel x

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaffa

Thank you Claire and Tel for being such good host.

Chris and I had a great time catching up with everyone, have fun eating all the left overs:wink:

Surf club sounds good Mottie probably not going to be able to rely on weather too much longer.

Enjoy rest of weekend guys.

Look forward to next catch up.:biggrin:

Julie n Chris

Guest Guest75

Thank you so much for opening your home to us.

Great to meet you, looks like I've met someone nearly as daft as LC :biglaugh: ( in a nice way!)

Bet your temporary charge will be loving the left overs!!!!:wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel

Mottie was that you we heard volunteering to organise the next "do"?!:notworthy:

Jaffa shush about the weather please! And we've made a tiny dent in the leftovers for breakfast......where were you?!:wideeyed:

Oh Dan, its a shame you guys couldn't make it but at least it gave us someone to talk about! Next time eh?:wink:

Oh Tyke Mr man of disguise!:realmad:.....I'm glad you said nearly as daft:biglaugh:!......We took Saba home this morning without any leftovers much to her disgust!

looking forward to next time!

Claire & Tel :wubclub:

Guest Claire-n-tel
"Daft"? I found Claire to be generous, funny and totally gorgeous...is that the same as 'daft'? :biggrin:Nice to see Mrs Tyke. Oh, and you. I guess ;) Snuggles!
Bah Ha Ha!!

Guest Claire-n-tel

Looking forward to seeing you both again (hope that doesn't sound too threatening).

LC x

:biglaugh: Hey LC what we were talking about already happened again this morning :shocked: I'm hiding now!!

Guest Claire-n-tel
Oh go on then.....I'll put something on here for the next one :biglaugh:..oldies meet up no.4 here we come!:biggrin:

hope to see you all there!!

Well volunteered Julie!:biglaugh:

Guest Claire-n-tel
Thank you for a lovely night we had a great time ,good to catch up with everyone again ,great hosts x

Hey Guys! it was great to catch up with you again :smile:

Guest PaulandVicky

Hey Claire and tel

thank you for the great BBQ. Lovely spread. Any left overs still?? Lol.

Nice to meet you both and everyone else. I've reminded Paul about the kayak - he's still not letting on??!?!?!? Emmmm.....

so, who's bringing curry to the picnic? He he ha ha!! - maybe jus me..... I Think I can make the best curry of them all - (yeah it's out of a jar - pataks finest!)

well thanks again, V & P

Guest Claire-n-tel
Hey Claire and tel

thank you for the great BBQ. Lovely spread. Any left overs still?? Lol.

Nice to meet you both and everyone else. I've reminded Paul about the kayak - he's still not letting on??!?!?!? Emmmm.....

so, who's bringing curry to the picnic? He he ha ha!! - maybe jus me..... I Think I can make the best curry of them all - (yeah it's out of a jar - pataks finest!)

well thanks again, V & P

Hey Guys!

Oh good grief didn't know Tel been on the kayak thing again! We had a great night, was good to meet you! Still up for curry?!

C&T:wubclub: