Meet up in North West!

Guest Charl.M

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charl.M

Hi Gary. I've just rang the pub and if people want to eat we can just turn up a little earlier without booking. But if quite a few want food then we need to book!

Charl x

See you all then, we might get there at noon for a bite to eat. Any idea what's the food like?

Guest Charl.M

Wer definitely up for that!! Can't wait!!

Hi all we like the "Meet up in the north west" how about a "Meet up in the north west Down Under" been here 6 years now, just a quick hi.

Guest Mark&Yvonne
Hi all we like the "Meet up in the north west" how about a "Meet up in the north west Down Under" been here 6 years now, just a quick hi.

you can count us in

Guest Kazzamkelly

Hi Charl,

My self (karen), Gary (OH) and 3 year old Louis will definitely love to attend on the 7th. We have unfortunately been unable to attend the other meet ups. We are due in Adelaide at the end of September 2013 and getting really excited ( and scared) now. Would really love the opportunity to speak to people in the same boat. We are currently in Nottingham, although my parents live in Runcorn so fab venue for us.

Looking Forward to it

Karen, Gary and Louis x

Guest Charl.M

Mark: We have our medicals in a couple of weeks. So hopefully all will be ok and we will get our visas and book flights for August!! Can't wait to have a BBQ there!!!!

Mark: We have our medicals in a couple of weeks. So hopefully all will be ok and we will get our visas and book flights for August!! Can't wait to have a BBQ there!!!!

Hi Charl nice one will do a BBQ when you get here, it will be winter here then so will be cool but nothing like the UK. I remember the time we came over both exciting and scary as we had never been to OZ before, so knew nobody, didn't know about this site nothing, we just turned up at the airport and started from there.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adlyn2012

Hi Everyone

Lovely to see so many of us in the same boat now or in the past!

Myself Adlyn, partner Russ and two boys Lewis age 13 and Evan age 4, we are hoping the meet up is still on for the 7th? To share experiences, information and the journey, every little helps and if we have meet ups here and there hopefully it will help us all settle quicker.

We are hoping to head down under in July on 457 sponsorship visa.

Would be great to meet you all!

Adlyn:biggrin:

Bumped thread....are we still on for the meet next week?

Guest Jamie

Hi everyone. Can you confirm what time the meetup is on sunday. Was thinking that we couldnt make it as I am in work that day and son is playing rugby. Denise says she may take the plunge and come alone( alone meaning thats how she will end up after Archie goes off with the other kids lol) Will depend on what time He finishes his match. It will be one of the last ones he will be playing with the team so cant deny him that. Archie is keen to make the meet up too now. Anything to make the transition easier for him.

Thanks Guys

Guest edenfieldpoms
Hi everyone. Can you confirm what time the meetup is on sunday. Was thinking that we couldnt make it as I am in work that day and son is playing rugby. Denise says she may take the plunge and come alone( alone meaning thats how she will end up after Archie goes off with the other kids lol) Will depend on what time He finishes his match. It will be one of the last ones he will be playing with the team so cant deny him that. Archie is keen to make the meet up too now. Anything to make the transition easier for him.

Thanks Guys

Hi jamie,

The meet up is at 1.30 but some of us are meeting at 12.oo for lunch, hope you can make it

april x

Guest Jamie

All coming now. Managed to get the day off work. Archie has a Rugby match morning so will aim to gat as near to 1.30pm as possible.

See you guys tommorow

Guest edenfieldpoms
Hi all

can we confirm location please

thanks

adlyn

hi Adlyn,

if you go to the first thread by charlm, she has put the address on there, even wood park farm Runcorn. Well that's where we're all heading. See you there later.

april