Wisette

Lightest Suitcases in the world sale!!!

Hi All,

Thought that I would share this with you all as I have been looking for a bargain on the Lightest Suitcases in the world :-)

For all you people that are not out in Oz yet and know every kilo counts with the check in. Matalan have a sale on the it suitcase range.

http://www.matalan.co.uk/homeware/travel-essentials/suitcases-and-travel

Unlike Argos and Asda, which are slightly cheaper these have the slightly larger big size suitcases and are the newer better build quality.

Guest deardos

They are awesome I had one when I came over !!! I paid the original price, it felt a little cheap but stood a lot of thrashing around.

They are awesome I had one when I came over !!! I paid the original price, it felt a little cheap but stood a lot of thrashing around.

I know what you mean they do feel a little flimsy. Come with a 10 year guarantee though so hopefully will last that long. They are made from parachute material so might come in handy on the plane :jiggy:. I have had the medium size luggage for 3 or 4 years and paid 3 times as much for them. There are still fine, a little worn on the corners but other than that have stood the test of time.

I just paid £40 each for the largest size you can buy.... bargain.

Guest Guest11535

Hi Stuart, we have booked our flights and are off to Matalan in an hour to get 3. Hope all is well.

Gary, Sally and Gaby

We have bought 3 of the large suitcases from matalan today . Leave UK in 8 weeks . Been quite a long stressful road to the visa . Bring it on we are ready .