Lightest Suitcases in the world sale!!!

Wisette

Hi All,

Thought that I would share this with you all as I have been looking for a bargain on the Lightest Suitcases in the world :-)

For all you people that are not out in Oz yet and know every kilo counts with the check in. Matalan have a sale on the it suitcase range.

http://www.matalan.co.uk/homeware/travel-essentials/suitcases-and-travel

Unlike Argos and Asda, which are slightly cheaper these have the slightly larger big size suitcases and are the newer better build quality.

They are awesome I had one when I came over !!! I paid the original price, it felt a little cheap but stood a lot of thrashing around.

I know what you mean they do feel a little flimsy. Come with a 10 year guarantee though so hopefully will last that long. They are made from parachute material so might come in handy on the plane :jiggy:. I have had the medium size luggage for 3 or 4 years and paid 3 times as much for them. There are still fine, a little worn on the corners but other than that have stood the test of time.

I just paid £40 each for the largest size you can buy.... bargain.