huggesy

Flying 17th April

So flying in 6 days, should I be getting nervous yet?:nah: Everyone keeps telling me how this is such a massive move but I can honestly say it doesn't feel like it is, it just feels right! is that normal?:goofy: if there is such a thing

Guest guest8040

We fly the 17th too into Dubai and probably on same flight out of Dubai as there's only one a day :) I'll be the stressed mother of 2 boys with a big baldy husband

We fly the 17th too into Dubai and probably on same flight out of Dubai as there's only one a day :) I'll be the stressed mother of 2 boys with a big baldy husband

Good luck with it all guys........we will follow one day!

Guest guest8040
    Good luck with it all guys........we will follow one day!

Thanks and hopefully not too long for you!

Hi Huggesy

I felt exactly the same as you just before flying out - I never had one jitter, or even one thought that it was a huge thing that we were doing....I felt like you, that it was the right thing to do and I just couldnt wait to get here. I didnt even feel like crying when we left, and I felt a bit alwful that many of my friends/family were upset - but all I felt was cheer elation that we were migtrating! (not because I didnt enjoy living in the UK, because I did - it was the fact that I wanted to live in Australia more).

Gotta rememeber that everyone is different and feels differently about migrating - just dont worry - its normal to feel like you do.

I also knew that I was gonna love it and almost 6 years on I feel exactly the same - I have never looked back.

Enjoy your last week in the UK..

Sarahxxx

At least that makes me feel abit better, ultimately there is just one goodbye I'm not looking forward to my mum:sad:

but at least she is coming out next year for a visit gives me 12 months to get ourselves organised!