Jump to content

University study & 475 visa (state sponsored )

Guest adelaideinjuly

Recommended Posts

Guest adelaideinjuly

My friend's daughter is in year 12 and they are on their second year of state sponsored visa (they will get PR in a year) and they were told that their girl can't enter college as they don't have PR


Any advise on this matter , is there is any option for the girl rather than staying a year at home





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use