Hi Every one I am in Adelaide for some 3months plus, seconded from our Brisbane division, my wife will join me for an occasional week now and again, I would like to meet socially whilst I am here, is there any thing that goes on were a few of you guys meet up? or do some of you guys have a regular pub night? Let me know of anything it gets pretty boring sat in my apartment by myself.

Cheers Keith

Hi Every one I am in Adelaide for some 3months plus, seconded from our Brisbane division, my wife will join me for an occasional week now and again, I would like to meet socially whilst I am here, is there any thing that goes on were a few of you guys meet up? or do some of you guys have a regular pub night? Let me know of anything it gets pretty boring sat in my apartment by myself.

Cheers Keith

further to the above we are in our late 50s I am from Leeds in Yorkshire and my wife is from Devizes in whilshire (near Stonehenge) been in Australia since 1999 in the Brisbane area.

Cheers to all

Keith

further to the above we are in our late 50s I am from Leeds in Yorkshire and my wife is from Devizes in whilshire (near Stonehenge) been in Australia since 1999 in the Brisbane area.

Cheers to all

Keith

Hi Keith

Come along to the meet up at West Beach on 11th May .

Tony is from Hull and I am from Salisbury, of a similar age.It would be good to meet up.

Hi George(tony)&mildred(???),

I am back in Brisbane that weekend, My parents are over from the UK (came for my daughters wedding in March), bit of a bummer being in Adelaide whilst they are in OZ but work is work these days. So going back up to Brisbane for mothers day, will be the last time i see her before they return to UK.

The once a month meet on a weekend is not what I was really looking for, though I will try to get to one (did a lonely 3 hour walk along the Torrens and along west beach yesterday), I just wondered if anthing else goes on even just an evening at a pub, restaurant, cafe, cinema and such like stuff, to stop me going senile and talking to myself.

Regards Keith

Guest Sarah Bradley

My husband and I often go out for a meal (usually India or pub) once a week (sometimes with friends sometimes just us) and we live walking distance from Marion Multiplex, you are welcome to join us for a film or a meal. We also walk (probably only an hour ish though) along the beach at Brighton most weekends.

Hi Sarah, thanks for that, very kind of you. My wife arrives on Friday for a week, so maybe we could meet for a walk at the weekend, the 3 hr walk was over the top better than sat on my bum for the same time though! so an hourish will suit just fine. I will get back to confirm.

Regards Keith

Guest Sarah Bradley

Hi Keith we are heading down to Brighton later 5ish if want to join us.

Hi Sarah, your message has only just got to me Monday approx 2pm, so missed out on that walk, My wife and I are back in Brisbane this weekend as my parents are over from the UK for only a couple more weeks now so need to see my mam for mothers day! will keep in touch for future walks. We went to Port Victor yesterday, knew we were not in Brisbane, more like Aberdeen!!!

Guest Sarah Bradley

Ok have a good catch up with the folks.