The Lions are coming!!!!

Guest Shanners

Guest Shanners

Not long to wait.

Just managed to get a pair of tickets for the Melbourne test after missing out on the initial allocation!!

Now got tickets for Brisbane and Melbourne to finally watch the the Lions in action.

With such a Welsh inflence in the squad we should wipe the floor with the Wallabies.

(although i must admit that Robshaw should have got a place in the squad and BOD should have been made captain)

Cheers

Chris

Not long to wait.

Just managed to get a pair of tickets for the Melbourne test after missing out on the initial allocation!!

Now got tickets for Brisbane and Melbourne to finally watch the the Lions in action.

With such a Welsh inflence in the squad we should wipe the floor with the Wallabies.

(although i must admit that Robshaw should have got a place in the squad and BOD should have been made captain)

Cheers

Chris

Well done on the tickets - great result.

We just can't afford it so I'm gutted.

Lions tour is my favourite sporting event, there's nothing quite like it. I've read all the debate who's included and who's not - same every tour. Don't count the Wallabies out, on paper they should lose. But the Lions bring out the best in opposing teams and they are going to be some great battles.

Cooler