Sign in to follow this  
Guest she

4 year old

Guest she

Hi everyone! We are arriving in Adelaide in 4 months and for now it looks like our 4 YO boy will be at home with me for the first few months. Been trying to find out about things to do , parents and kids meet-up groups and other weekly basis activity to keep his routine going (he has been in kindergarten since he was 18 months) and make sure he has friends to play with. Is there any one in the same situation that I can talk to please? I would appreciate it so much. Tanks, Anat

Hi there :)

We'll be arriving around the same time but my son will be starting school as he will be 5 already and able to go into school. However, would be happy to meet up during the day and help you explore (we'll be in Glenelg) and have play dates outside of school time if you'd like.

I've a really great magazine for all the play parks and so on in the Adelaide area. It was a real boon when we were over last and helped me find my way round to loads of places.

​Drop me a PM if you want to chat more :)

Guest Benoli

we're heading over in June but I have two boys aged 4 and 2 who'll be in a similar position-feel free to pm me your details and we can arrange a play date or something once you're over x

Guest she

Thank you both for the reply. snifter I've PM you, Benoli Will do - once we are there and have details i'll send you a msg, good luck!