Guest Kiwi

We Need A House!

Guest Kiwi

Couple with 1 cute dog looking for a house or unit to rent long term preferably south adelaide (hallet cove,seacliff etc)Preferably 2-3 bedrooms. We have an excellent reference from previous tenancy.

willing to pay upto 400 p/w

Moving to Adelaide from NZ early august.

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Am not sure you'll have much jou securing a long term rental while still outside Aus but it does happen for a few people. Most tend to take a short term furnished for a few weeks to give themselves some time to look round for a longer term rental.

I know a number of our members are looking to break their leases but as these would need to be filled sooner rather than later its not ideal. Would suggest you keep checking back on lease break ads and nearer the time perhaps you could try to snap one up from someone on here? The landlord or agent might go for it for someone coming over from NZ.

Hi

You could check out the website of Tim McCranor who has quite a few properties in the area you are looking. He only manages rentals and is not a real estate agent. Where are you from in NZ? We used to live in the Manawatu.

Need any more info - send a pm

regards

​Mariane

Guest Kiwi
    Hi

You could check out the website of Tim McCranor who has quite a few properties in the area you are looking. He only manages rentals and is not a real estate agent. Where are you from in NZ? We used to live in the Manawatu.

Need any more info - send a pm

regards

​Mariane

Thanks for that, will check out his website now. We are from Christchurch.My partners originally from Australia and have decided to move over to Australia as theres not alot keeping us in Christchurch at the moment.

Snifter, we have got a short term rental for the first week in adelaide, so hopefully we find a long term rental quickly.

Guest anzolemi

Hi there, we are planning on breaking the lease on our rental in port Noarlunga, it's a 3/4 bedroom 2 storey house, and allows pets - it has a big back garden and is a 2 minute walk to the beach. We are currently paying $415 a.w. we also managed to originally sort this rental out whilst we were living in the UK so I can't see why you couldn't arrange it from New Zealand.

let me know what you think?

Why don't you google Adelaide real estate agents in the areas you're interested in, and email them with your requirements for renting? Maybe attach previous tenancy history and agents' refs, too? Don't see why you won't find something that way. A phone call follow-up to your enquiry probably wouldn't go amiss, either. It's worth a try, anyway. Good luck!

Guest Kiwi

Hi there, we are planning on breaking the lease on our rental in port Noarlunga, it's a 3/4 bedroom 2 storey house, and allows pets - it has a big back garden and is a 2 minute walk to the beach. We are currently paying $415 a.w. we also managed to originally sort this rental out whilst we were living in the UK so I can't see why you couldn't arrange it from New Zealand.

let me know what you think?

Hi. Sounds like a nice house. might be a bit to big for the couple of us and 400 is the max we are willing to pay p/w. We will keep in touch just incase we change our minds.