Possible soccer team for next season in Aldinga, any interest on here?.

A possibility of a amateur Soccer team being formed for next season for games on Sunday's

A possible venue has been discussed which gives us a great start and a pitch share.

if you are interested in playing for a new team, who will hopefully make their own history. I would ask you to send me a PM with your contact details.

We will not know what league we will play in, until we have numbers(2 teams required for leagues 4 and above)

The hope is we will start training earlier than normal to give the players chance to gel and get fit.

the possibilities are only restricted by individuals efforts.

This is also a great opportunity for local businesses to get involved with a new venture and show your support in the local area and get some press coverage. Main sponsor is need for kits, great place to spread your company's name.

Aldinga has not had a soccer team for a long time and we need interested players and any sponsors that want to support this idea.

early days, but lots to arrange and want to get things secured.

Thanks

Edited by ratters2005

A possibility of a amateur Soccer team being formed for next season.

A possible venue has been discussed which gives us a great start and a pitch share.

if you are interested in playing for a new team, who will hopefully make their own history. I would ask you to send me a PM with your contact details.

We will not know what league we will play in, until we have numbers(2 teams required for leagues 4 and above)

The hope is we will start training earlier than normal to give the players chance to gel and get fit.

the possibilities are only restricted by individuals efforts.

This is also a great opportunity for local businesses to get involved with a new venture and show your support in the local area and get some press coverage. Main sponsor is need for kits, great place to spread your company's name.

Aldinga has not had a soccer team for a long time and we need interested players and any sponsors that want to support this idea.

early days, but lots to arrange and want to get things secured.

Thanks

Are you looking at Saturday or Sunday league?

Lots of good teams down South, but as you say, not one in Aldinga. Good luck.