Guest louise78

childs medical referred

Guest louise78

Hi

We have done all we can for our 489 visa now or agent says my 7yr old sons medical has been referred. He had a silent heart murmur last year which he had a scan to confirm its an innocent one, and HSP a form of vasculitis which is now resolving. Hes never been on any medication for this just check ups. Just wonder if anyone else has been in the same situation.:err:

Edited by louise78

hi, my medical was also referred as i have a hole in the heart, it was referred for a week whilst they checked out my supporting documents, once they had clarified all was ok the medical was passed, hang in there, know how very stressful it can be, you will back real soon, good luck :-)

I'm likely to be in same position with my son who was diagnosed with a heart murmur (hole in the heart) when he was younger. It's never caused any problems and he's never taken any medication. Initially just mentioned casually by doctor when getting his chest sounded for a cough, but never caused a problem. What evidence would I have to supply - I might as well be as organised as possible and expect to be pulled up about it on medicals?