Guest jlr248

Breaking lease in Hallett Cove, lovely 4 bed rental.

Guest jlr248

Hi All, It doesnt seem 5 minutes since I was on here dreaming about a new life down under and here I am now advertising breaking our lease to buy our first Aussie home! Anyway...Should be available in the next 8 weeks (not quite sure of exact dates as yet). A beautiful, modern 4 bed 2 bath bungalow, 2 minutes from Hallett Beach and Hallett Beach train station. You honestly couldnt get a better location. Sea views from outside patio area and under cover hot tub. Great neighbours and quiet cul de sac. Pets can be negotiated (we have a dog). $425 / week. If you pm me with your email address I will email photos or any other info you want or to arrange a visit.

Edited by jlr248

Guest jlr248

For those who have already pm'd me,

Hi All, It doesnt seem 5 minutes since I was on here dreaming about a new life down under and here I am now advertising breaking our lease to buy our first Aussie home! Anyway...Should be available in the next 8 weeks (not quite sure of exact dates as yet). A beautiful, modern 4 bed 2 bath bungalow, 2 minutes from Hallett Beach and Hallett Beach train station. You honestly couldnt get a better location. Sea views from outside patio area and under cover hot tub. Great neighbours and quiet cul de sac. Pets can be negotiated (we have a dog). $425 / week. If you pm me with your email address I will email photos or any other info you want or to arrange a visit.

oooops, yes it should read 425 a week. Thanks for pointing that out.

Guest jlr248

Hi again, thanks to everyone who has pm'd me. Unfortunately sale has fallen through (gazumping does happen in Oz although they say it doesnt!) However we are still looking and have a plan B,C and D so I will keep all you emails and get back to you all in the very near future with pics or to arrange a visit. Cheers Jane

Guest deknshaz

Just noticed your new message here!! Can you please keep me updated if/when you leave this house. Am not on here very often so could you text me instead? Am sure you got my number in a previous pm. Thanx and Good Luck. Xx

Guest jlr248

Will do and yes Ive got your number. Hope we soon find another house in our meagre price range, got a few hopefulls so fingers crossed it won't be long. xx