Guest Awj

Skill Assessment from Vetasses

Guest Awj

Hi everyone. I am applying for a skills assessment with Vetasses for the position of production manager (manufacturing). I want to ask how tough is the skills assessment. Why does it take 3 months for it to be done. After submitting all the documents how do they verify the job and educational qualifications. I am also worried that my skill is at the moment in High Availability in SA list after 3 4 months maybe it will not be available.

Please guide me.

Guest sukhmeetskaur
    Hi everyone. I am applying for a skills assessment with Vetasses for the position of production manager (manufacturing). I want to ask how tough is the skills assessment. Why does it take 3 months for it to be done. After submitting all the documents how do they verify the job and educational qualifications. I am also worried that my skill is at the moment in High Availability in SA list after 3 4 months maybe it will not be available.Please guide me.
    Hello Awj,Me and my husband are also planning to immigrate under the same category. Can you please let us know what all documents did you submit for your skills assessment and how did you go about it- I mean did you hire some agent or doing it all yourself? Please get in touch.Thanks in Advance,Sukhmeet.

Hi Awj,

I got my Vetassess approval for the same category this year. It took over 3 months to get it but it was done widout any problem. I have hired a agent for my immigration process. Althought it seems to be a easy process. The main things which i found important for skills assessment where my qualifications, letter from company (outlining my work and duties) and my resume.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Guest sukhmeetskaur
    Hi Awj,

I got my Vetassess approval for the same category this year. It took over 3 months to get it but it was done widout any problem. I have hired a agent for my immigration process. Althought it seems to be a easy process. The main things which i found important for skills assessment where my qualifications, letter from company (outlining my work and duties) and my resume.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Hello Danish,

If you don't mind please share your qualification with me. My husband had completed his BA in year 2000 and since 2006 he is working as production manager in a manufacturing firm. Before that he was working as a quality check executive with an IT firm. Although the work duties dont match at all, we just dont know what will happen.