802 Partner (Defacto) Visa

    Recommended Posts

    Hi all,


    My partner and i are currently about to lodge our defacto visa after prooving evidene of living together and filling out all the required documents etc. We have attached bills, photos, house bond, Tenant agreements, Evidence of a joint bank account, Travel documents to show we have travelled together, an 80 form, a sponsor form, 3 888 forms and hand written a stat dec each. We will be going to the Adelaide Immigration office in two weeks. Is there anything else in which anyone would advise to add?


    Do we hand it in at the immigration office and pay?

    Do we have to do medical and police checks first or do they request that later on?


    What is the general process of all of this?


    Any advice would be great!


    Kind regards


    Edited by hallie3000

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now