Woodcroft college uniform - assorted items

cormcvcr

i have for sale a variety of uniform items for woodcroft college, consisting of the following:-

school tie @ $5

polo shirt - size small (blue/morphett) @ $5

rugby jumper size large @ $5

blazers x 2

size 7 (has a couple of small marks on back but still plenty of wear left) - $40

size 10 immaculate @ $80 (hardly worn spent most of the time hanging in the wardrobe!)

grab yourself an absolute bargain with the prices that the uniforms are being sold at before the kids go back to school and keep the rest of your hard earned cash in your pockets!!!!!

all prices are negotiable dependent on how much you buy!

Pm me for contact details to come and view items or to try on before possible purchase :)

Edited by cormcvcr
taking off items that have been sold ......again

Guest cyprus2001
i have for sale a variety of uniform items for woodcroft college, consisting of the following:-

school tie @ $5

sports shorts - size 16 @ $5

polo shirt x 2 - size small & medium (blue) @ $5 each

rugby jumper x 2 - size large & 16c @ $5 each

tracksuit jacket - size 18 @ $5

winter shirt x 4 - size 12 (2), @ $10 each

winter skirt - size 10 @ $10

summer dress - size 10 @ $10

blazers x 3 -

size 7 (has a couple of small marks on back but still plenty of wear left) - $40

size 10 immaculate @ $80 (hardly worn spent most of the time hanging in the wardrobe!)

grab yourself an absolute bargain with the prices that the uniforms are being sold at before the kids go back to school and keep the rest of your hard earned cash in your pockets!!!!!

all prices are negotiable dependent on how much you buy!

Pm me for contact details to come and view items or to try on before possible purchase :)

Hi

have pmd u