hello every one

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

Hi guys

I would like to introduce myself to know each other :notworthy:

I'm basil from KSA <<< I came from there 2 month ago just to complete my education here then, i will come back to looking for a job in my country in the future after 3 years

so this is my first subject here , I glad to be here with you and , I hope you to be enjoy with me

thank you

Guest Basil

Saudi Arabia, officially known as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), is the largest Arab state in Western Asia by land area (approximately 2,150,000 km2 , constituting the bulk of the Arabian Peninsula) and the second-largest in the Arab world .

Guest Basil

I study english as second language in the institute after one year when I have finish from language , I will complete my study in the business administration as degree bachelor in the flinders university .

so I hope to finish the language to complete my study in the university