donnahinch

Calvery Lutheran, Moana primary and Seaford K-7, All Saints Primary

Hi

Just wondered if anyone had any views on the above primary schools please? We are flying out next week for our visa validation trip and the principal of Calvery Lutheran has kindly offered to open the school to show us around. I like the look and sound of All Saints Primary but we are not catholic, does anybody know what the chances of enrolment are for non catholic faith children.

Moana primary looks great as does Seaford K-7. My rationale for all of the above is my partner and I will be working shifts and so we need a school with OHSC thats starts around 0630.

Any advice greatly received!

Hi Donna

It was nice to meet you in sunny Mansfield on Saturday. We are moving at the end of the month and I am hoping to send Daniel to Moana Primary School as we are in the catchment area. I will let you know how he gets on. Have a great time on your validation trip.

Sue

Hi Donna

Good luck with your validation trip. Even though All Saints is a catholic school, you dont have to be catholic to be enrolled. So you can give them a call to arrange a viewing.

Sarahx