1 week to go!!!

Bal67

We will be leaving the uk in a weeks time and will be looking for a long term rental furnished or unfurnished in Port Noarlunga and surrounding suburbs from May onwards can anyone please let me know if they hear of anything fairly modern 3/4 bedrooms please and pet friendly!!,

Guest wen66
We will be leaving the uk in a weeks time and will be looking for a long term rental furnished or unfurnished in Port Noarlunga and surrounding suburbs from May onwards can anyone please let me know if they hear of anything fairly modern 3/4 bedrooms please and pet friendly!!,

Wow, Bal67, can't believe you're leaving so soon. Best of luck with the move and keep in touch.x

Hi Bal

Good luck with your move, I can't believe how quick its come round.

Our house sale has been slightly delayed so it looks like early to mid May for our move :arghh:

We are living out of boxes as we thought we were moving earlier! I am so looking forward to the move and getting away from all the stresses of our final weeks here.

We will have to meet up when we arrive. Again good luck and enjoy!

Sue

Hi Sue, sorry to hear about your delay, our stuff has been collected today to be shipped out, so we are living out of suitcases but only for a few days and at least we are lucky enough to still be in our house and all our furniture is still here as the people who bought out house also bought our furniture but are not moving in until May so have let us stay in house until we fly out!! There are some lovely people in this world!!

Yes keep me posted on your house sale and your dates of moving and pm me next week if you want to know how we are getting on.

Bal x

The time will soon fly!!

Guest wen66
hi wen, yes just need to start getting on with life now and will definitely keep in touch and you can also PM me if you want me to find something out for you xxx

Most definitely, have a safe trip and ENJOY!!xx

Good luck Bal!! We are at the 4 week mark.

How time flies, good luck, TK.x