Guest rashe_12

Question about employment dates on EOI and State Sponsorship

Guest rashe_12

Hi there,

I wanted some clarification on the employment dates before submitting my EOI and State Sponsorship application.

While applying for SS there is a section where we need to fill in our employment dates. The start date is the date we commenced employment or is it the start date of skilled employment??? In my case - employment start date is Nov 2002 and start date of skilled employment is Aug 2005 (promoted to Customer Service Manager).

As far as I understand this correctly, I need to take Aug 2005 as start date on my EOI and state sponsorship.

Please let me know if I'm right or wrong. :confused::unsure:

Edited by rashe_12

Guest Claire-n-tel

I would say that it would be the Aug 05 date......the fact that you worked for the same employer in a different role before that is not really of consequence.....

Hi there,

I wanted some clarification on the employment dates before submitting my EOI and State Sponsorship application.

While applying for SS there is a section where we need to fill in our employment dates. The start date is the date we commenced employment or is it the start date of skilled employment??? In my case - employment start date is Nov 2002 and start date of skilled employment is Aug 2005 (promoted to Customer Service Manager).

As far as I understand this correctly, I need to take Aug 2005 as start date on my EOI and state sponsorship.

Please let me know if I'm right or wrong. :confused::unsure:

You need employment dates in the style dd/mm/yyyy

If you are not quite sure what employment you should be claiming, make sure. Any error could be fatal to a visa application.