Bal67

Register when you arrive?????

Hi we arrived on 14 April and I have just been in the SA immigration website which is saying you have to register on there once you have arrived! is this the case for all visas! we are on 489 visa, can someone please clarify?

Bal

Guest MandiMR2

​Hey there, I don't know if it applies to all visas, but I have PR & promptly after it was granted I was receiving regular e-mails from Immigration SA asking me if I had arrived in Adelaide yet & to register my arrival as soon as I had. My OH who is here on a 489 received the same e-mails too, though in addition, his explained that they will monitor his residence for the 1st 2 years & he will be required to complete 5 surveys in that period.

Hope that's useful, Mandi

Guest lilgal89

Hi bal,

When you register on the site and click that it's for new arrival registration it gives a list of the visas that are required to do so x

Guest leeannekays

We arrived on Permanent Residency Visas and we had to register that we arrived. They then contacted us every 6 months via email asking us to complete a questionnaire about work etc and were we still in SA. We have just completed the 5th final one.

Leeanne