TeeTMI

DIBP to cease Non-contributory Parent, Remaining Relative, Carer and Aged Dependant v

It has been confirmed by the DIBP that following the budget speech they will be ceasing the following visa types:

Non-contributory Parent, Remaining Relative, Carer and Aged Dependant visas

If you have one of these in planning you may look at submitting it sooner rather than later at this stage a date to close applications for these visas has not been confirmed, but I would suggest that you expect it to be sooner rather than later.

Tee

It has been confirmed by the DIBP that following the budget speech they will be ceasing the following visa types:

Non-contributory Parent, Remaining Relative, Carer and Aged Dependant visas

If you have one of these in planning you may look at submitting it sooner rather than later at this stage a date to close applications for these visas has not been confirmed, but I would suggest that you expect it to be sooner rather than later.

Tee

Hi Tee

What will happen to the applications that have already been submitted, my son is waiting for his to be processed & that could take another 13 years?

thanks

Tracey

Hi Tracey

Unfortunately we would need a crystal ball as it will depend on DIBPs processing priorities during that timespan.

Tee