Guest Pop

Nurses EOI help please

Guest Pop

I am in the process of filling EOI FOR 190 visa.I would like to get someone's help to know how to enter the Diploma (nurse) as a degree in the EOI section of the immigration. ANMAC approved my diploma and is equvalent to degree. Does anyone can help. Instead of diploma can I enter degree in the EOI FORM.

I am struggling to get 60 points without IELTS.

age - 25 points

diploma -10

1 year AUS experience -5

state nomination -5

5 to 8 years experience -10

if my diploma (10 points ) can be written as a degree (15 points) then I will get total 60 points.

Guest Cherries002

Have you sat your IELTS? You will have gained 10 points for minimum of 7's in each category and so you have enough points

Guest Spratnat
    I am in the process of filling EOI FOR 190 visa.I would like to get someone's help to know how to enter the Diploma (nurse) as a degree in the EOI section of the immigration. ANMAC approved my diploma and is equvalent to degree. Does anyone can help. Instead of diploma can I enter degree in the EOI FORM.

I am struggling to get 60 points without IELTS.

age - 25 points

diploma -10

1 year AUS experience -5

state nomination -5

5 to 8 years experience -10

if my diploma (10 points ) can be written as a degree (15 points) then I will get total 60 points.

Yes you can enter your diploma as a degree and claim the 15 points. Did you not have to do ielts as part of the anmac assessment, I thought it was a requirement?

Guest Pop

Once we registered with AHPRA then we can do ANMAC modified skills assessment without IELTS.

Hi, I would just phone them. I spoke to ANMAC a few times through this process and they were very helpful. good luck. sounds like you have enough for the 60 points to me.

Guest Spratnat

Oh well that's good that you don't have to do IELTS then as it's so horrible to do!! Also very good that you already have reg with aphra as it sounds like it's a nightmare at the moment!! I need to register but I thought I'd hold off until I see people start getting theirs!!