Glasgow Get-together

mathijohn

Guest The Angus Clan
Hi just signed on and seen your message. Would be nice to meet up with some folks who are considering moving too

Hi , good to hear from you! What stage you at in visa process? Keep an eye on "get together" section - there will no doubt be another Scottish meet soon? We haven't managed one yet , but are ever hopeful! Too much on at weekends - that's our problem! Take care and feel free to pm us if you like!

Marcia:)

Guest emmasgran
Hi , good to hear from you! What stage you at in visa process? Keep an eye on "get together" section - there will no doubt be another Scottish meet soon? We haven't managed one yet , but are ever hopeful! Too much on at weekends - that's our problem! Take care and feel free to pm us if you like!

Hi Marcia! We are going about things a slightly different way that the normal visa route. I was born in Australia and am an Australian citizen (absolutely no memory of ever having been there but have birth certificate so must have been!!) so right now I am waiting for my Ausssie passport , my kids are waiting for citizenship by descent papers and my hubby is about to lodge his spouse visa. Phew! I will def keep an eye on the forum and would love to "meet" people for a chat on the site if not in person.

Fiona

Guest The Angus Clan
Hi Marcia! We are going about things a slightly different way that the normal visa route. I was born in Australia and am an Australian citizen (absolutely no memory of ever having been there but have birth certificate so must have been!!) so right now I am waiting for my Ausssie passport , my kids are waiting for citizenship by descent papers and my hubby is about to lodge his spouse visa. Phew! I will def keep an eye on the forum and would love to "meet" people for a chat on the site if not in person.

Fiona

Chat away , anytime! Not that far from you - well 45 mins or so! keep in touch!

Guest emmasgran
Hi , we are from Saltcoats and we leave for Adelaide in October, we would love to be in touch with other familys heading over.

Nigel, Gillian, Harley, Jaxon and rebecca

Hi folks, are you going over to stay or is it just for a reccie?

• 2 months later...
Guest chelleron

Hi,

thanks for letting me know about the scottish meet unfortunatley ronnie and i wont be able to make it, as its our youngest birthday. hope you all have a great day, have a drink for us.

Michelle. X:)