It's all back on again!!!!

Guest cunnah10

Guest cunnah10

Hi Gang

I am on looking at each and every thread as often as i can(every day)

You lot are so addictive!

After backing out a few months ago and calling the whole thing off after deciding that i couldn't go through with it all after months of emotional blackmail(won't go into that though).I have come back on a mission a lot stonger and much more focused(decided the only way to do it was become very selfish and think of my own little family unit and nobody else)So out of character for me though as i have always put everybody else first but by doing this i have realized i was going to let my kids miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity of a new life in OZ!

Anyway house back on market as of yesterday(what bad timing though with market being so bad)and medicals all rebooked for the 16th may(3weeks tomorrow).

Has anybody had there medicals done by Doctor Catherine Moore at The Elms in Liverpool?If so what was she like was she really really thorough?

we have 3 weeks to get ready for these medicals and we both(hubby and myself) need to shift some extra pounds!Do they calculate your BMI and if so what happens if you already know yours is not what it should be?Also my dam blood pressure is too high (even on my medication)Stressing out over medicals and thinking how can we get fitter in 3 weeks doesn't help!!!

Any advise from all you lucky lot who have already got these out the way and passed with flying colours!

Will my bloods come back as pure alcohol?may well do by then!!!

Cheers guys will wait for any of your helpful replies!!!

Gill

Has anybody had there medicals done by Doctor Catherine Moore at The Elms in Liverpool?

hi gill glad ur back on track with the move.

we had our meds done 25 feb at the elms and the doctor was fantastic(i was worried sick like you about alcohol in the blood lol)

all she done was weight never mesured bmi or anything like that:embarrassed:

done our blood presurre was slightly high the first go but second it had gone down!

gave us a eye test, looked in eyes down the throat and hieght, asked questions about the forms we had to fill in, listened to heart and chest and done the blood tests me hubby and 4 kids were in and out in 45 mins.

honestly its not as bad as you think its gonna be

(oh yes and wee and stool samples)

she was really nice and great with our 4 boys who where the entertainment in the clinic for the day:wacko: our meds got sent to sydney last week so will let you know how the go and i we pass!!!!!!!

good luck with yours gurl and keep us informed

p.s.(ONLY MESSING ABOUT THE STOOL SAMPLES SORRY):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest cunnah10
Has anybody had there medicals done by Doctor Catherine Moore at The Elms in Liverpool?

hi gill glad ur back on track with the move.

we had our meds done 25 feb at the elms and the doctor was fantastic(i was worried sick like you about alcohol in the blood lol)

all she done was weight never mesured bmi or anything like that:embarrassed:

done our blood presurre was slightly high the first go but second it had gone down!

gave us a eye test, looked in eyes down the throat and hieght, asked questions about the forms we had to fill in, listened to heart and chest and done the blood tests me hubby and 4 kids were in and out in 45 mins.

honestly its not as bad as you think its gonna be

(oh yes and wee and stool samples)

she was really nice and great with our 4 boys who where the entertainment in the clinic for the day:wacko: our meds got sent to sydney last week so will let you know how the go and i we pass!!!!!!!

good luck with yours gurl and keep us informed

p.s.(ONLY MESSING ABOUT THE STOOL SAMPLES SORRY):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Thanks Sue you had me going over the stool samples for a minute!!!!

Maybe i don't have to become teatotal for next 3 weeks after all!

Well like you i'm sure my 4 kids will amuse the surgery too(you can always rely on the kids)

Everybody will know all our business by the time we walk out the door!

But what's new you get used to it!

Hey let us know asap when you get the thumbs up!

How are you feeling about it all now?

When and were do you hope to settle?

Keep in touch

Imagine us all on the same flight 8 kids between us!

I will be the one definately downing the wine on that flight!!!!

Gill

gill you make me laugh gurl hope we are neighbours:biglaugh:

will defo be having plenty of the white wine on the plane, would be so funny us all on the plane 2gether IMAGINE

hoping to move to hallet cove thats where the hubby wants to go anyway, and to be honest it sounds perfect to me for the kids.

carnt say though will have a good look search around when we get there, wanting to go october.

hes mums just been here and he told her that we will all be moving into hers in 4 weeks:swoon:

never seen her move so fast!!!! only messing shes sound really.

i think we had our meds on a monday i had a drink on the friday night(was good all week no drink) but had none on the satday/sunday, because afew mates on this site had said it takes 48 hours for alcohol to be out ur system was well made up with that:D

hope this help you gill

HI GILL MY NAME IS SUE LIVE IN LIVERPOOL AND HAD MY MEDICAL AT THE ELMS/ SHE IS LOVELY MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS HIGH AND HAD TO SEE CARDIOLOGIST AND START MEDICATION. YOUT BP HAS TO BE NO HIGHER THAN 150 / 90 TO PASS. MEDICAL WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD GET X RAYS ON SAME DAY IN RODNEY STREET. WHAT VISA Are you going on? LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON SUE

Guest Django

Gill ............. 2.gif2.gif2.gif

Good for you. Its not easy with family playing hard ball but as you say its whats best for you as a unit. Welcome back to the 'lets get the hell over there' club. ;)

Pete

Guest bev_stef

HI Gill

Good to see it all going well for you now. Got our visa app in today, so won't be too far behind hopefully. Good job too, not sure about the flight with you guys and the 8 kids, it'll be bad enough with just our 2 little scamps. I was considering a different flight from them, leaving them with good old daddy on the flight.( Only joking!!):biglaugh: Must admit, I was taken in for a sceond with the stool sample joke!

Anyway, good luck and will PM you soon. Let us know how it all goes.

Bev

gill just thought theres a meet up this weekend in cheshire for us north westies look in the north west meet up all the information in there.Dont know if we are going yet because am going to leeds on my mates hen n ight see what state am in the sunday.

(theres a wackey warehouse for the little angels) if your kids our younguns like ours.

speak soon xxx

Guest cunnah10
gill just thought theres a meet up this weekend in cheshire for us north westies look in the north west meet up all the information in there.Dont know if we are going yet because am going to leeds on my mates hen n ight see what state am in the sunday.

(theres a wackey warehouse for the little angels) if your kids our younguns like ours.

speak soon xxx

Cheers hun for messages!Is it Mascrat Manor again warrington?Went to last one was nice to put names to faces!Although a lot of those faces have jetted off now!Lucky buggers!You sound as nutty as me(but that's what having 4 kids do to us hey)

Just had radiographer on over the time of appt on same day as our medicals(she was struggling fitting us in the same day).We are now having our chest x rays this coming Monday!!!

Medicals booked fri 16th May but it's going to look rather obvious when all my kids are by the way off "sick" that day!Going to have to bribe the 7 year old to keep quiet!He'll tell everybody in the whole school were they went really!

Hey Sue wereabouts in Liverpool are you?We are in Maghull!

What visa you going on?we are going on the 3 year SIR(or whatever it's called now)temp visa(then apply for permanent or it will be goodbye oz)

Is it just your OH that will be working(has he got anything lined up yet and what does he do?)

Will just be my OH working (while i lie on the beach all day or just by the pool!!!!)he is a Telecom Engineer but i may well have to send him to the mines yet!Got 5 hungry mouths to feed!

We too love the sound of Hallett Cove and will be checking it out as a possible area to settle although we have a few other areas that we like the look of also!

Hey we could be neighbours after all!

That would empty a street out quickly if we moved in with 8 little tikes!!!

What a nightmare if you were unlucky enough for that to happen hey!

Heyho such is life!

Anyway keep in touch you make me giggle!

Forgot to say can't make "meet up" but thanks for thinking of us!

By the way we plan to get there hopefully September!

Cheers

Gill

Guest cunnah10
HI Gill

Good to see it all going well for you now. Got our visa app in today, so won't be too far behind hopefully. Good job too, not sure about the flight with you guys and the 8 kids, it'll be bad enough with just our 2 little scamps. I was considering a different flight from them, leaving them with good old daddy on the flight.( Only joking!!):biglaugh: Must admit, I was taken in for a sceond with the stool sample joke!

Anyway, good luck and will PM you soon. Let us know how it all goes.

Bev

Hi Bev thanks for message!Yes full speed ahead now!Just had our chest x rays brought forward to this Monday!!!!!House went on internet yesterday and up with Estate agent day before!We have a viewer coming tomorrow!!!!!Trying not to get excited though probably just time wasters i keep telling myself so that i won't be to disappointed when they don't put an offer in!

Speak soon

Great news your appl gone in today!Be there before you know it!I'll get out there first(hopefully anyway) and find out anything i can for you to help with your move!

Gill

Guest cunnah10
HI GILL MY NAME IS SUE LIVE IN LIVERPOOL AND HAD MY MEDICAL AT THE ELMS/ SHE IS LOVELY MY BLOOD PRESSURE WAS HIGH AND HAD TO SEE CARDIOLOGIST AND START MEDICATION. YOUT BP HAS TO BE NO HIGHER THAN 150 / 90 TO PASS. MEDICAL WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD GET X RAYS ON SAME DAY IN RODNEY STREET. WHAT VISA Are you going on? LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON SUE

Hi SUE

Thanks for message!what happened with your BP being too high and having to go on medication?

What a blow for you!As if it isn't stressful enough!

Ive been on medication for a while now(even had the strength doubled).Stress is a huge factor(and no doubt too much wine!!!)I just hope it's not up on the day of medicals!Have to not drink few days before and double up on the "calm me down" pills!!!!

How long to you have to wait now to have new medical done?

Has this set you back a lot with your plans?

let us know how things go for you

Good luck

Gill

Guest bev_stef

Hi Gill

Good luck with your viewer tomorrow, let us know how it goes. When yu get there before us (I'm being positive for us both), You can give us those directions to the beach where we can all basque in the sun and chat about what we're not missing from the uk!! Good luck with the x-rays on monday, sure all will be find. Speak soon.

Bev

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Gill,

Congrats, im glad it's all back on I will have someone to have a cuppa or a glass of wine or two with when I get to Adelaide now!!

Talking about the flight to Adelaide, just add my youngest on the flight and your 4 would look like little angels.

Speak to you soon.

Ffion. x:)

Gill Good Luck With House (that Is The Hard Part At The Moment. Everyone Expects A Bargain And Are Putting In Silly Offers, We Have Been Offered 75 Ooo Less Than Asking Price) After My High B P On Medical I Was Booked In To See Cardiologist The Following Week Cost £150 To Say All Was Ok So Medicals Have Been Sent And Are Being Processed. Problem Now Is We Did Not Have Meds For Kids And Now They Are Requesting Them So Need To Book For Next Week. We Were Told By Immigration That It Was Only Me Who Needed Medical Others Only Needed X Ray My Advice Is Check Everything And Get Things Right First Time.

Good Luck With Medicals And Alcohol Should Reduce Blood Pressure So Have A Drink Adn Relax Sue

Guest cunnah10
Gill Good Luck With House (that Is The Hard Part At The Moment. Everyone Expects A Bargain And Are Putting In Silly Offers, We Have Been Offered 75 Ooo Less Than Asking Price) After My High B P On Medical I Was Booked In To See Cardiologist The Following Week Cost £150 To Say All Was Ok So Medicals Have Been Sent And Are Being Processed. Problem Now Is We Did Not Have Meds For Kids And Now They Are Requesting Them So Need To Book For Next Week. We Were Told By Immigration That It Was Only Me Who Needed Medical Others Only Needed X Ray My Advice Is Check Everything And Get Things Right First Time.

Good Luck With Medicals And Alcohol Should Reduce Blood Pressure So Have A Drink Adn Relax Sue

Hey Sue thanks Just opened bottle of wine!My BP was very high i'm sure today with hours of getting house ready for viewers!But they loved the house so that was worth it!Problem is they have no buyer fot there house after 12 months on the market!So means nothing!

Medicals wise have you been given the right info????

Adults and kids 11 and over have to have chest x ray!Otherwise kids just get a quick physical check all over!No bloods,no x rays nothing!Just wee samples and basic physical examination!

Now that your BP has come down is it all full speed ahead again?

good luck!!!

Gill

Guest cunnah10
Hi Gill,

Congrats, im glad it's all back on I will have someone to have a cuppa or a glass of wine or two with when I get to Adelaide now!!

Talking about the flight to Adelaide, just add my youngest on the flight and your 4 would look like little angels.

Speak to you soon.

Ffion. x:)

Hi BUD!

How's it going with you?

You bet we will have many a coffee morning and many glasses of vino round the BBQ!

good luck hun with house sale!!!

Gill