Adaobijoy

Under 7 soccer club needed

Have been searching for a round the year soccer club for my ' soccer mad' 6 year old around the Hallett cove,Happy valley, seacliff park axis.

Any ideas?

Guest Husky

Soccer season is coming to an end soon...only a month left,so probably too late to join anywhere now. My lad plays for seaford rangers...a wonderful little club where team work and being a good sport means more than winning. They have a great social club..its all about the kids there.

Guest Husky

Sorry..just reread your post. My son also plays indoor soccer in summer at seaford..might be worthwhile giving them a ring.

Many thanks Husky.

My son currently takes part in the Noarlunga and Districts Junior soccer,which as you stated is limited to the winter season.

I guess would contact the seaford indoor soccer....do you have thier contact #?

Guest Husky
    Many thanks Husky.

My son currently takes part in the Noarlunga and Districts Junior soccer,which as you stated is limited to the winter season.

I guess would contact the seaford indoor soccer....do you have thier contact #?

Its at seaford leisure centre....lots of clubs use it. I believe there is an indoor summer soccer at Noarlunga as well..we got introduced by a parent at soccer who was setting up his own team.