jemma89

Not a pom but could do with a new friend. 25 y.o female

Hi so I was looking at some forums and came across this one although I'm not a pom and already live in Adelaide hmm.. I suppose this site isn't relevant to me. I don't want to sound like poor bloody me but I'm kinda starting a fresh 2. My partner and I recently split and I've learnt the friends I once had aren't worth having. Going through a bit of a tough time and honestly could do with a couple of chick friends to cheer me up. I'm an easy going straight up person.. A coffee or a beer or whatever. . needing some human interaction instead of being in all the time like some kind of hermit :)

I live down south by the way not to far from seaford.

Welcome to the forum. Don't worry about not being a Pom, neither is my partner. We can't all be perfect. ;-)

How long have you been in Adelaide?

Haha my whole life. That's why I said this site not really relevant to me but I figure being a human and wanting to meet some new people may count for something.

Guest Jodie89

Hi Jemma, I'm 25 also and live at Seaford Rise. Happy to meet up for a drink or coffee sometime. Will PM you my Facebook details :)

Hi Jemma, I'm 25 also and live at Seaford Rise. Happy to meet up for a drink or coffee sometime. Will PM you my Facebook details :)

Hi there,

Have sent u a friend request :D