Guest weesp

New Email Address

Guest weesp

I hope somebody can help us, we aremoving out of our home on 16th May and I have to leave my email address, we have just set up the OAA and they need an email address, I can't put the one I have now, how do I set up another one temp until I get to Adelaide?

Guest mOZzy

just go on hotmail and set one up. or there are loads others ...

i need to do that too :jiggy:

Guest BAZnDAF

Hotmail is probably the easiest like Mozzy said.

Guest alibongo

googlemail is another option I just opened an account with them easy peasy. I prefer it to hotmail (I also have an account with them) just from a layout point of view and never have to delete emails just archive them so should be eay to find old emails.....so they say!!

Ali

Guest Django

We have a bigfoot account. ( www.bigfoot.com ) We set up a bigfoot address and give that out as our addy. When ever we change internet accounts we just give bigfoot our new addy and it redirects mail to our new address. This way we don't have to keep giving people new email addresses and also you don't miss any emails.

Pete

Guest weesp

Thanks for everybody's advice, really appreciated, I'm a bit baffled with all this technology, when I set up my new email, what happens to my other emails on my old email address? Some have said to set it up through MSN, what the kids use, would this be right?

Thanks Lynn

Guest soggy
    Thanks for everybody's advice, really appreciated, I'm a bit baffled with all this technology, when I set up my new email, what happens to my other emails on my old email address? Some have said to set it up through MSN, what the kids use, would this be right?

Thanks Lynn

With most internet service providers you can continue to read any emails sent to you, I gave up my bt internet account in February when I moved here, I still check my old email address, just log onto the bt internet web site and log on like I always did.

Simon:)