How quickly life can change!

DebbieG

Oh no!!! That's awful, so sorry for your loss

did your sons not want to make the move? We are the same my husband runs his own business, but his tools and everything will be shipped 4week before we head off so trying to make sure everything is sorted......it's alot to sort isn't it, whereabouts will you be heading?? Xx

I am going on my Hubby's visa with his work. We are heading for Whyalla ...

yes a really hard time and the boys both have their work and lives here, so no, we are going alone.

Im grieving anyway at the moment, but when I have to leave my boys - not sure how il feel.

Where are you heading?

Yes ... my dog of 14 was put to sleep in my arms yesterday too. I will be leaving my boys of 24 & 22 here in the UK & I'm fed up already of boxes :(

I have my businesses & everything to end & say goodbye to. I'm dreading this month ...

Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry for your sad loss. No wonder you're feeling so low. It's been very hard for you with all that's happening in your life these past few months. It won't always feel like this; there are good, exciting times ahead, although the immediate future probably looks a bit hazy with everything you need to do before you set off on your Big Adventure. Your two lovely sons will wave you off with cheery smiles (and damp cheeks, I'm sure!), but it won't be long before they're flying out to visit you, I'm sure. Our thoughts are with you. Good luck!