bhupen008

Moving in March End

Dear All,

My name is Bhupendra, I am an Indian and I have been living in Europe for past 10 years in Europe. I have decided to migrate to Adelaide and hoping for the best. I know, it will be challenging for me in the beginning as I need to look for job but I know I will find one :). Also, I am hoping, I will be able to mix with people over there and make some good new friends!

Finally, it would be nice to see what you suggest me.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,

Bhupendra Kumar

thanks a lot :). I did not expect that I will get reply so quick ;). I have lived in Paris ( studied and worked ) , Antwert ( Belgium ) and Amsterdam. Presently, living in Antwerp. I am really looking forward to my move and I really hope this is my final move lol ;). And what about you ? :)

I've been here 7 years. Moving is far too much work now even if I wanted to lol. I wouldn't mind moving somewhere a bit cooler in summer, but we probably won't now as we have a little one and it's good for her to be close to her nanny. :-)

I hear .. that it can really get warm :). I am lucky in the sense that I have no family. I can understand that it must be difficult to move around with a baby but it also brings other kind of happiness ;). thanks a lot. I will get in touch with the people who are moving this year. Thanks again!