visa evidence number

hetal

Hi

I m on 489 visa and preparing to apply 887 visa. when doing online application it is asking for 11 digit visa number. i dont have visa label on my passport. though i have my visa grant number but it has been not accepted by the system. it shows the error message that "the visanumber format is incorrect". If i leave that field blank it is not going further and showing message that you dont have prerequisite visa. can anyone help me how can i obtain visa number or what should i write in that field.

Thanks in advance

Hi

I m on 489 visa and preparing to apply 887 visa. when doing online application it is asking for 11 digit visa number. i dont have visa label on my passport. though i have my visa grant number but it has been not accepted by the system. it shows the error message that "the visanumber format is incorrect". If i leave that field blank it is not going further and showing message that you dont have prerequisite visa. can anyone help me how can i obtain visa number or what should i write in that field.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mate

If u don't have any visa labeled in your passport then don't worry about this field and u can easily go forward in your application although in the same page u have to enter the details of your passport in questions before asking for visa number.

I did the same and have no problem in completing the application..Only those who have visa labeled in their passport have to write a 11 digit number starting from some Alphabet

Thanks

sachin

Hi Sachin

Thanks for the reply. but if we leave the visa number blank it goes on first page where we selecting general skilled 887 visa and error shows that you dont have prerequisite visa. as we have 489 visa and we are applying for 887. what to do cant understand.

Thanks

Hi Sachin

Thanks for the reply. but if we leave the visa number blank it goes on first page where we selecting general skilled 887 visa and error shows that you dont have prerequisite visa. as we have 489 visa and we are applying for 887. what to do cant understand.

Thanks

Hi again

In my application i leave the column of eneter 11 digit visa number and then even succesfully forward to next page.

or ucan restart application from begining .

Thanks