Guest weesp

Rental Urgently Needed

Guest weesp

:arghh: Hi, we really need accommodation for 12th June, a 3 bedroom house in Happy Valley, Flagstaff, Aberfoyle Park and surrounding areas, as other rental has let us down. Must be near schools and shops etc. Looking to pay up to 320 AUD.

Look forward to hearing from somebody.

Lynn

Guest Tina P

Hi,

I know the one at Topaz Cres in Flagstaff is still available - that's $320. I went into the office last week, which is Brooks in the Hub at Aberfoyle Park.

Looks nice but not sure if its close to shops and schools.

Good luck

Tina

Hi Lynn,

We are currently renting a 3/4 bed 1 bath in Hallet Cove, just up the road from Hallett Cove East Primary School. We have just bought a house in Woodcroft so i will be advertising on this site. It has an above ground pool (very well kept by us) a nice garden and the most amazing view. We do not settle until the 27th June but have somewhere to go if we rent it out earlier. It is rented through BHock Harcourts (Blackwood) and is not yet on realestate but will be this week. It is $320 a week. It is unfurnished but I have details of a company that I used that rent out beds, fridges, and almost all household stuff at VERY reasonable rates if you are waiting for a container to arrive.

If you need any further info let me know thorpes1994@yahoo.co.uk

Karen