Guest Nile

Not Yet - But Coming Soon

Guest Nile

Hi all :notworthy:

I'm newly married and we have no children but are moving to OZ hopefully to set up a new life and bring up children in a forward thinking and safe environment. Will Adelaide definately give us this opportunity?

Just worried about house crisis in UK else the nearest I'll get to Oz if I can't sell the house would be wine from Tesco (Barosa valley - of course!).

Also, I'm a teacher of psychology but can't find information on the S.A.'s curriculum if they teach it to 16-18 year olds? :unsure: I can convert to Social Studies.

any help, advice would be great.

Nile

Hey,

Welcome to PIA....cant really help with your question but just thought i would say hi!

We arrived in Adelaide 4 weeks ago....have no kids either...and we are loving it so far!

Good luck

Dan and Steph

Guest Nick11

Welcome to pia - might be worthwhile thinking about teaching at tafe.

psychology is taught in some schools at year 11 and 12, which are the last 2 years at school and are required for SACE(local cert of ED that you need for further education at tertiary level. These kids are about 16 - 18.

Guest Mikey

Adelaide is a great place to have kids and raise a family as the education system is really good as is the wine. As for your question re curriculum or courses send a query to info@smoothtransition.com.au they should be able to help

Guest Nile

Cheers for such quick response and assistance. Time is just dragging on and I can't wait to leave the land of the green and the grey.

Nile

Guest Django

Welcome to PIA

Once you get there give me a shout. I have a few children you can have. It'll save you going through the whole pregnancy thing and it'll make my life easier. :biglaugh:

I love them really :unsure:

Good luck with the whole moving thing

Pete