Entertainment book extras

Rammygirl

Just a heads up.  You can buy a 30 day subscription for other cities in Aus for just $30.

We just spent a week in Brisbane and saved $188 ( and that takes into account the $30 fee)!

We did not eat exclusively at discount places but those we did were very good and we would have gone anyway, with so many places it can help to narrow down choices too.

This was the digital version which I recommend anyway as all the updated offers appear automatically, it even added more offers whilst we were there.  You can also do a " near me" search and you don't need to carry a voucher just in case.  

You can view the offers on preview to see what is available before you buy too.

I am not normally one for discount vouchers but I love the entertainment book digital app, so handy and always paid for itself many times over plus raises funds for charity a win win.  Plus everywhere I have used it accepts it with good grace, never make you feel uncomfortable, even when we used it for fine dining.  Some places don't even redeem the offer, leaving you free to use it again.

• Like 1