Suburbs where to live

Manuela

Hello,

my boyfriend and I are looking to move to Adelaide in December with a student visa, we both are from Italy!

We are looking on Internet for a place where to stay but we would like to have suggestions about what suburbs are best to live.

We are very friendly and chilled people, looking for a nice and a quite neighborhood not too far from the CBD with good access to tram or buses.

Thank you so much for take a few minutes to read the post!

Manuela&Federico

I'd look for an apartment to rent in either Bowden or in the CBD itself. Bowden is a few minutes from the city by tram or train and still close to bars, parklands and a short drive or train to the beach.

Where will you be studying? If it's Flinders University you might want to look for a place closer to there, if it's UniSA or Adelaide Uni then you should be fine.