New to Forum

Sunshine13

Hello and welcome :)

Read in your other post your kids are growing up. I look at mine and can't believe where the years have gone O.o

Sounds like you are a pretty long ways away from where we live as we are down in the southern foothills sort of thing. Happy to try to arrange to meet up for a coffee or something sometime though. Probably could come into the city or someplace mid way. Bit full on over the next few weeks as got birthdays on weekends and some kids sleepovers and stuff going on. Once that is all out the way though its looking a lot clearer in my diary. Can't usually do anything in the week as work/kids and sports stuff means I am pretty busy running round. 

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

My family and I have been in Australia for 9 years now.  I also have 2 sons (10 and 8) and a daughter (5).  We live in Wynn Vale.  My husband does shift work so I'm always happy to meet for a coffee (or tea in my case) and a chat.  : )