887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi Guys, while wishing everybody good luck and getting their visa granted soon, I would like to say that we are not the only people who applied for this visa, there must be thousands of other applicants who don't know this forum and we have got not no idea about them. Also there might be hundreds of March applicants who have received their visas already but we don't know.

Apart from this, I heard that the gov has given other roles to employees and moved them to different departments, other say the have been saked. That might be the reason it is 8 months backlog.

Another main reason is the cancellation of the paper application and swithching all the applications to Brisbane office. Who knows, the same number of officers in Brisbane who used to work only on online application are now doing receiving all the load. Before it used to be between 2 weeks to 2 months to get the bloody visa.

I applied in September, I hope by the end of the year they will have finished all that backlog and everybody will get his visa by the end of the year.

We need just to forget it and think about something else until we get the golden e-mail as a surprise :)

good luck for everybody

Thank you very much for these informations...good luck to you too.

Guest Vince887
Hi, we applied March 18, and have just been approved today...

congrats Hutchy, did you CO asked for any docs? or just granted PR straight away? may i know who's your CO?

Guest dblog418
We weren't allocated a CO., just received PR straight away...good luck to everyone else

Congratulations Hutchy..Can I ask u whether are you a 487 to 887 applicant..? Cheers

Guest 887granted

Hi All, I have been following this forum since I applied for my PR (subclass 887) and just thought I'd let you all know that my PR has been granted today :) Below are the docs I've submitted and the timelines for your reference.

887 visa applied on 23/3/13

Applied for Bridging B in 28/6/13

887 visa granted on 30/10/13 (CO did not contact me for any additional docs or for medical checks)

Visa granted from Adelaide Team (I applied online thinking the grant would be processed in Brisbane instead)

Docs submitted:

1) Birth Cert (translated to English and certified)

2) Passport (renewed my passport in June 2013 and advised IMMI of my new passport in June when I applied for Bridging Visa B)

3) AFP

4) Overseas Police Clearance Check

5) Tax returns lodgement form for 2 years

6) Tenancy agreements

7) Electricity bills (random 3 months)

8) Private health insurance bills (random 4 months)

9) Mobile phone bills (random 3 months)

10) Salary slips (total of 23 months - full time job at 37.5 hours per week)

All the best to everyone!! :)

Guest leigh887
Hi All, I have been following this forum since I applied for my PR (subclass 887) and just thought I'd let you all know that my PR has been granted today :) Below are the docs I've submitted and the timelines for your reference.

887 visa granted on 30/10/13 (CO did not contact me for any additional docs or for medical checks)

Visa granted from Adelaide Team (I applied online thinking the grant would be processed in Brisbane instead)

Docs submitted:

2) Passport (renewed my passport in June 2013 and advised IMMI of my new passport in June when I applied for Bridging Visa B)

3) AFP

6) Tenancy agreements

congrats heaps!!! happy week starts since last night I complained...seems we will soon have a successful April applicant...

Guest dblog418

Docs submitted:

3) AFP

6) Tenancy agreements

Congrats to 887granted.Really appreciated on your updates...I think this is a good news..little by little it is closing to april..so now I have a little bit of hope..

Docs submitted:

3) AFP

6) Tenancy agreements

Congratulations!....

Thank you very much for update and informations..

congrats heaps!!! happy week starts since last night I complained...seems we will soon have a successful April applicant...

yes,,happy week starts...me too...since last night ,complained..LETS PRAY..together..mate

hope these all 887s grant before end of this year...

good luck to all...

Guest Vince887

in the immi website says brisbane for online application, but so far it seem like most of us being processed by adelaide centre, i guess adelaide processing centre now helping out with 887 visas.

in the immi website says brisbane for online application, but so far it seem like most of us being processed by adelaide centre, i guess adelaide processing centre now helping out with 887 visas.

Thank for the reply friend...good,,if they have the helping hand of Adelaide center..887 may be move soon..orr god...pls help!!

good luck to you..

Guest dblog418

That is a very good guess Vince887. Whoever, However, Whatever I need 887 soon...Hope for the best as always..I think the golden 887 is not far away for us..

Guest Vince887

It'v been 6 working days since uploaded requested docs to my CO. In an auto-reply email, they says they will respond within 7 working days for application who have been allocated to CO. really hope for PR by this friday.

Guest homming

Just share my good news with you guys, my visa has been approved one hour ago, Vince 887 I believe your visa grant letter will be in your email in next 24 hours. Good Luck, Everyone.

Guest Vince887
Just share my good news with you guys, my visa has been approved one hour ago, Vince 887 I believe your visa grant letter will be in your email in next 24 hours. Good Luck, Everyone.

congrats homming, very happy for you. did your online status changed to 'applicant approved'?? or did you received granted email from immi?

Guest dblog418

That is Awsome..congratulations Homming..All the best with future ahead mate..!

congrats!.. congrats!

congrats homming, very happy for you. did your online status changed to 'applicant approved'?? or did you received granted email from immi?

This is a wonderful week Vince887..Thanks god..you will be the next lucky mate...sure..