887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Mate i got another question if u dunt mind did u receive an email directlry from immigration or consultant

I got the email from the immigration Case officer. They used their generic email address adelaide.gsm.team10

Guest still_waiting887
Drama, Drama, Drama! (Read-on till the end, sorry about a long post ;) haha)

I Called immigration in the morning to ask them what was happening with my application (lodged on 21st may 2013). Consultant was not able to provide a reasonable answer, all he said that the Docs were received and I should wait.

Then received an email from a different CO(may be my original CO is still on leave), advising that we provided in-correct HAP ID and our Permanent Medicals are missing 503-Chest x-ray image. He told us to call the visa medical clinic & obtain that.

Called the Clinic in the afternoon, they advised we used the correct HAP ID and correct booking number and apparently there is no such thing as 503-Chest x-ray image that needs to be sent out. All they need is 501, 502 & 707. Clinic asked us to contact the CO again and advise him about this.

We then Replied the CO advising above and asked him politely to contact the clinic and guess what??

We Got the Grant letter!!!!

The CO replied in 15 minutes and sent us the Visa grant letter. We couldn't be more happier! :jiggy:

Anyways, as they say, there is always a light at the end of the Tunnel and most stories have happy endings!

Good luck everyone, Hope you all get what you are looking for and have a great, blessed new year ahead.

Congrats dj887! Great news indeed!

Guest nirudaka

Hi Guys,

Congrats to all who got their Visa's and hope you guys over the moon now.... :biggrin:

I got hold of a Immigration person today after a 40 Min wait and now this person telling me another story than the person last week. My application allocated to a new Team in Adelaide and still no notes in my case, They saying you have to wait till the end of 6 Months mark to call them.

If I want I can send an inquiry by post to the Adelaide Processing Centre to check the progress... grr........ not happy at all and this guy is sooo rude that they don't understand the frustration of the people who applied and waiting & waiting.............

This is the country who got a laziest service in Government sector.........

Anyway Happy for you who got their visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers Guys,

Niru

Hi,

i am new member, same situation 475 to 887 but writing first time here. Could be silly question but…Just wonder authentication of information providing by agents when you call immigration department over help line. As we know name and time of person speaking to and also know that lines are being recorded, can we use it as reference later? Do immigration department own that information?

Hi Guys,

Congrats to all who got their Visa's and hope you guys over the moon now.... :biggrin:

I got hold of a Immigration person today after a 40 Min wait and now this person telling me another story than the person last week. My application allocated to a new Team in Adelaide and still no notes in my case, They saying you have to wait till the end of 6 Months mark to call them.

If I want I can send an inquiry by post to the Adelaide Processing Centre to check the progress... grr........ not happy at all and this guy is sooo rude that they don't understand the frustration of the people who applied and waiting & waiting.............

This is the country who got a laziest service in Government sector.........

Anyway Happy for you who got their visa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers Guys,

Niru

whats going on?...seems to be processing speed is slow again...when did you apply mate?

Guest minimouse

hi there, we put ours in mid August so really hoping to hear something in the next month. Nothing heard so far about case officers.

As for the online surveys from immigration SA (HMMH's post). We did do them. Don't know whether it makes any difference at all but for the sake of a couple of mins didn't see a reason not to. They don't ask for much - just what suburb you're working in I think.

Guest Gabrial885

Hi Everyone,

I applied for the 887 3 months ago.I just wanna know does anyone know whether IMMI actually checks whether we have been living in the regional area after appling for the 887 till the visa gets grant?Have they ever quaction that or asked for the proof?I am living in a abroginal community the life is really hard here,I have been living here for four years now its hard this is the biggest community in Australia and its very violent.Sad part is i already have the PR 885 but still have to stay here so i can get the 887 and then my wife get the pr too...If any one know any info please help me out..do you guys know anyone who has been asked for proof?

Edited by Gabrial885

hi there, we put ours in mid August so really hoping to hear something in the next month. Nothing heard so far about case officers.

As for the online surveys from immigration SA (HMMH's post). We did do them. Don't know whether it makes any difference at all but for the sake of a couple of mins didn't see a reason not to. They don't ask for much - just what suburb you're working in I think.

H

Hi minimouse,

what?..:goofy:according to this site,,seems to be that mid of August applications are processing now..one of my friend applied on 9th August granted on first week of this month,,and I saw friend of eva who is member of this site applied on 13th of August granted on end of December..then..what happen to that speed?...:sad:any way..wish you all best..i applied on 26th of August..waiting nearly 5 months...hope so..

6 months completed today..........grr.......waiting.....waiting......called immi today ....just been told that co allocated since 9 dec but still wait.....................

whats going on ?no any updates??:mad:fed up with this waiting game..

Big holiday was over now.....what are you doing c......zy immi?:arghh:.. completed hard 2 years ,fighting with big $ s:idea:,coming from a deverloping country. we are wasting our golden time...looking forward to so many new steps of the life....but still waiting,,waiting........pls....pls...wakeup..

Hi All,

I have lodged paper base application (online error) 487 to 887 on 13 Jan 14. I received email from immi to submit form 80 and 1221. my question is do we required to fill both forms for each applicant (main and secondary)..

any idea !!!!

thanks in advance....

Big holiday was over now.....what are you doing c......zy immi?:arghh:.. completed hard 2 years ,fighting with big $ s:idea:,coming from a deverloping country. we are wasting our golden time...looking forward to so many new steps of the life....but still waiting,,waiting........pls....pls...wakeup..

what else we can do except waiting ..........