887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest southerncrossfj

Have just got an email from Immigration SA which contains the following information. I don't understand why they need to do this (perhaps there are many spaces left for the sponsorship for this finalcial year though), however, those who are yet to apply for 887 visa and eligible for 190 visa may be interested in order to secure PR faster without waiting for 2 years (+ 5-6 months processing time).

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a69011c047c7d5d323942b5d4&id=9efe0c1a24&e=f31e51c4d9

Permanent state nomination for South Australian provisional visa holders

From 14 May until 15 June 2014, people who hold a South Australian state nominated provisional visa (subclass 489, 475, 487 and 495 only), who are living and working in the state can apply for a 190 - Skilled Nominated Permanent visa through Immigration South Australia.

This trial program enables people who have already secured a provisional state nominated visa to apply for a permanent visa through the same program. State nominated applications made under this program will be priority processed. The program will run from 14 May until 15 June 2014 or until the nomination quota has been reached.

Guest satz
Congrats for your pr,

It would be great if you could give some more info as this is a good case to rely on in regards to how to apply in a proper way to get the pr as hassle free as possible.

Thank you. I had just followed the checklist and provided

all the forms. I have worked continuously for the local govt

so reference letter from them was great. Also my salary slips

and other employment details were clear.

Overall I think they are processing bit faster now

and being precise with documents render a great help.

Guest SAREEGO
Have just got an email from Immigration SA which contains the following information. I don't understand why they need to do this (perhaps there are many spaces left for the sponsorship for this finalcial year though), however, those who are yet to apply for 887 visa and eligible for 190 visa may be interested in order to secure PR faster without waiting for 2 years (+ 5-6 months processing time).

http://us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=a69011c047c7d5d323942b5d4&id=9efe0c1a24&e=f31e51c4d9

Permanent state nomination for South Australian provisional visa holders

From 14 May until 15 June 2014, people who hold a South Australian state nominated provisional visa (subclass 489, 475, 487 and 495 only), who are living and working in the state can apply for a 190 - Skilled Nominated Permanent visa through Immigration South Australia.

This trial program enables people who have already secured a provisional state nominated visa to apply for a permanent visa through the same program. State nominated applications made under this program will be priority processed. The program will run from 14 May until 15 June 2014 or until the nomination quota has been reached.

Hey..I also got this mail yesterday but those who came here recently and has older kids going to college good for them as they going to save lots of money on college fees. However, visa costs are huge compared to 887 visa. I have completed 19months so better wait for 5months than apply under 190 visa.

Guest khaxxxx

We have already made 2 years contribution to the government without taking anything. They still make us waiting for an other have a year. Even offshore PR applications are faster than ours. It really sucks.

Edited by khaxxxx

Guest SA887
HI everyone. I just applied 887 visa online on 8th of May. Very happy to join the waiting army.

welcome to the waiting game mate and good luck with your 887 visa application and may I ask you which country you from?

Guest khaxxxx
welcome to the waiting game mate and good luck with your 887 visa application and may I ask you which country you from?

I am from China. Thanks.

Guest Samk6

Hi All

I just check my online Visa Status and it says that my application has approved. :jiggy:

hope i will get my grant letter on tomorrow via my agent.

I applied visa on 31st Dec 2013, CO assigned 12th May 2014, Visa granted 15th May 2014.

I am from Sri Lanka. Wish you all the best for everyone who waiting for PR.......

Hi All

I just check my online Visa Status and it says that my application has approved. :jiggy:

I applied visa on 31st Dec 2013, CO assigned 12th May 2014, Visa granted 15th May 2014.

I am from Sri Lanka. Wish you all the best for everyone who waiting for PR.......

Very happy to know about your progress Samk6, at least its moving faster for most applicants now.

Hi All

By the way which team granted your visa and i am sure you should be able to access your grant letter via correspondence link in ImmiAccount.

Guest Giha

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and thought give a update.

Here are milestones of my process of 887 application

1. Applied on 11/01/2014

2. CO appointed on 08/05/2014 and requested for a medical for my daughter (who born in here)

3. Did the medical on 15/05/2014 at MHS

Now I am waiting.......

Anyone know how long will take after medicals???

thanks

Giha

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and thought give a update.

Here are milestones of my process of 887 application

1. Applied on 11/01/2014

2. CO appointed on 08/05/2014 and requested for a medical for my daughter (who born in here)

3. Did the medical on 15/05/2014 at MHS

Now I am waiting.......

Anyone know how long will take after medicals???

thanks

Giha

Who's your CO Giha? and best of luck, it shouldn't be too long from here.