Req doc

• Personal particulars for character assessment ,
  •  Evidence of your relationship with your spouse - Marriage certificate,

And My wife"s who is not migrating with me

• Personal particulars for character assessment
  • Police clearance certificates
  • Colour copy of your passport

Sorry to hear that mate....

So, didn't you upload any of the requested documents?

27 minutes ago, Wali said:

Hi guys ,Sorry for the bad news early morning,

Case officer: Sophorn

Req doc

• Personal particulars for character assessment ,
  •  Evidence of your relationship with your spouse - Marriage certificate,

And My wife"s who is not migrating with me

• Personal particulars for character assessment
  • Police clearance certificates
  • Colour copy of your passport

Oh Wali, sorry to hear that. ? It happened a few times before when COs requested police clearance certificates for non-migrating members. It's not new. Why they do this - I have not idea... ? 

I hope you are able to provide everything they've asked for, good luck to you! ? 

17 minutes ago, Wali said:

just not the police Clearance for my wife becoz she is not applying with me.  

I think they need to increase number of their glasses and it’s better to take oath  that they will work honestly. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AAlis said:

Hey I don’t know how my parents are my non migrating applicant. Is it normal? 

Hi AAlis, I think, for the parents there is another section in your form 80. Non-migrating members are usually your spouse or children, who are not coming to Australia with you. ? 

Are your parents coming to Australia with you? ? 

Could someone tell me what happens to our application after 28 days after case officer allocated. When  agent forgets to click on the submit button 

It may go to the back of the queue and CO might take a bit longer to access your file again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Russki said:

Hi AAlis, I think, for the parents there is another section in your form 80. Non-migrating members are usually your spouse or children, who are not coming to Australia with you. ? 

Hi, 

As per my understanding non migrating family member means any family member who are not migrating with you or who are  citizen of Australia or permanent resident. So we need to put them in non migrating family member only spouse and children. 

7 minutes ago, Russki said:

No they are not coming. Me and my wife will stay here. Anyone can help to remove my parents name from non migrating list? 

15 minutes ago, AAlis said:

No they are not coming. Me and my wife will stay here. Anyone can help to remove my parents name from non migrating list? 

Can you use Form 1023 (Notification of incorrect answer(s)) to move them to OTHERS?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tsep said:

Hi, 

As per my understanding non migrating family member means any family member who are not migrating with you or who are  citizen of Australia or permanent resident. So we need to put them in non migrating family member only spouse and children. 

I agree it is quite confusing about family in the application. We had a good discussion here on the forum about it before - I think, even though your parents and siblings are still your family, for the purpose of visa application, the immigration only looks at members of your 'family unit', which is only your spouse and children. I will double check again... ? 

Here is what I found:

Not all visas are the same. Read the requirements for the visa you are applying for to confirm who can be included in your application.

A member of your family unit can be your:

• partner – married or de facto (same or opposite sex)
    or
  • dependent child, up to 23 years of age (there are some exceptions, see below under Eligible child below).

If your child is born after you lodge your application (but before it is decided), the child will automatically be included in your application(s). It does not matter if the child is born in or outside Australia. You will need to tell us about the birth as soon as possible.

Hey, Tsep (and other guys guys with newborns), this should be helpful:

If your child is born after you lodge your application (but before it is decided), you must tell us as soon as possible. You can do this as follows:

In Australia

If your child is born in Australia, they are automatically granted the same visa you and your partner hold at the time of the child’s birth. If either parent is an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident at the time of the child’s birth, the child might be an Australian citizen by birth.

4 minutes ago, slvicky said:

Don't worry. Just submit incorrect answer & CO will remove it for you. It happened to me and CO already removed my parents from the application 

Do I have to submit hard copy to immigration or it’s on immi account ? 

1 hour ago, mgh said:

I think they need to increase number of their glasses and it’s better to take oath  that they will work honestly. 

• 355 staff have gone from department's visa and citizenship section

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-22/citizenship,-visa-grant-waiting-times-may-increase/8548012

Another reason for long processing time ????

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

Hi Wali, 

Do they aske for non migrating person documents? She has 489 visa? 

Actually I have newborn in Australia and I put her as non migrating member but I did not receive any requests. 

Did you pay any fees for non migrating person? And she will also get 887 visa with same time you get?

Yes she is non migrating member and doesnot have 489.i didn"t pay any money and she will not get 887