887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

53 minutes ago, Mangau said:

Hi all, 

Could you please give me an advice on my case. I am about to apply my 887 visa. I got my 489 visa granted from 15/03/2016 but i was move to Dubbo on 10/06/2016. However,  i email to Orana Immigration department on 20/06/2016 that i was looking for the house and they responded on 28/06/2016. The question is that should i wait until 28/6/2016 to apply or apply on 10/06/2018?

Being honest with you dear, immi & CO  both getting harder & harder so better you wait & better to apply on 01/07/2018 . Then you will be more safe. 2 or 3 weeks is not going to make much more difference in processing time. But, if you will apply on 01/07/2018 then mentally you will relaxed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Daniel24 said:

Hi @B3sT

I have the same case with you. In my opinion, you have 2 options to do:

1. Inform Immi about your newborn baby.

Action: Inform to CO about your application change with form 1022 that includes your newborn baby information. Then CO will ask you about the Birth Certificate and passport of your baby. If you already have your baby documents soon (before requested 28 days), you can attach those documents to your application. It will reduce the time CO requests your documents.

Disadvantages: CO maybe ask your baby medical examination, you have to wait for your baby 6 months old to enough condition for BUPA health check.

2. Don't give your newborn information.

Action: You will attach your requires documents and wait CO grant PR for you and your wife. Then you have to create a new application to apply PR for your baby.

Disadvantages:

- Your baby can not go out then come to Australia because he/she doesn't have VISA on the time you apply PR for him/her.

- Pay amount money for your baby new application.

That is my thought. You can get references from other guys.

There are some guys that have the same scenario with us as Karembak, Tsep, Neel, Zubayer and 'mgh's friend'.

Daniel how they can request for medical?

This will delay my case for 6 months for Newborn Medical, however, 11 Nov 2018 I can get newborn medical this is time consuming process ?.

8 hours ago, 16/10/2017 said:

Got my golden letter today

applied 16/Oct/2017

Co assigned 13/Mar/2018

Sent additional docs 14/Mar/2018

Got the email this morning 18/May/2018

Cant not believe this happened to me

Good luck to u all

Congrats mate 

12 hours ago, 16/10/2017 said:

Got my golden letter today

applied 16/Oct/2017

Co assigned 13/Mar/2018

Sent additional docs 14/Mar/2018

Got the email this morning 18/May/2018

Cant not believe this happened to me

Good luck to u all

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news. ? ? You better believe it! ? What did CO ask for in March, could you kindly tell us?

14 hours ago, ZL111 said:

Hello  

Is casual employment over 35 hours per week fine? 

Hey ZL111, any employment, where you work for minimum 35 hours per week is fine. Casual or not. And it can be even two jobs - one working 20 hours per week, another one 15 hours per week - at the same time. As long as you have payslips, ATO tax docs, super statement etc - to prove your employment. ? ?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Russki said:

Hey ZL111, any employment, where you work for minimum 35 hours per week is fine. Casual or not. And it can be even two jobs - one working 20 hours per week, another one 15 hours per week - at the same time. As long as you have payslips, ATO tax docs, super statement etc - to prove your employment. ? ?  

Thank you! ?

14 hours ago, deven12 said:

Make me the leader. i am sure have waited more than anyone else emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Deven 12 

When did you apply? We applied on 10 sep and first CO asked for more docs on 12 dec and after that no communication. Too worried now. Whats your timeline?

Thanks

On 5/17/2018 at 10:59 AM, deftown said:

Hi HSK,

Thanks for your information. But When i checked the ATO website, it says BAS is only for the business with GST registered. 

https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Business-activity-statements-(BAS)/

Is your ABN  a Private Limited company with/without GST registered or proprietary-ship?

Hi Deftown, 

If I am not wrong, your application is going through with newborn baby? I have couple of questions to ask. 

Thanks 

Hi Tsep,

No mate. My application is yet to pick up by CO. I applied on 22nd December 2017. Hopefully by next month.

Hi Deftown, 
If I am not wrong, your application is going through with newborn baby? I have couple of questions to ask. 
Thanks 

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Hey Deven 12 
When did you apply? We applied on 10 sep and first CO asked for more docs on 12 dec and after that no communication. Too worried now. Whats your timeline?
Thanks

your application should have been picked up again by now. Call immi to ask them the status. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tsep said:

What is best time to call immi office guys? 

Hi Tsep, found previous conversation on this! Apparently, from the time they open till 10am (don't forget, use corect time zone). 

If your query is still unanswered you can contact us by phone, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (AEST) on 131 881 in Australia, except public holidays.If your query is still unanswered you can contact us by phone, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (AEST) on 131 881 in Australia, except public holidays.

Ruben posted it a while ago. ? Hope it helps! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

On 5/18/2018 at 2:58 PM, slvicky said:

Yeah. My agent said, if this is their application, they will straight away ask from CO why they need a PCC. But we can do the exact same thing. Seems like I should have gone with my previous agent for 887 application. Then this might have been already resolved ?

Anyway, Now it's too late. Let's hope CO will at least get back to me on this with some response ? 

Hi slvicky,

I am waiting CO feedback on your query. I also have similar case. I lived in a country for 9 months and did not get any PCC. That country does not have any embassy at Australia. I am very paniced now why CO is asking something which is not even a condition for 887 Visa. PCC is only required if and only if someone lived a country cumulatively 12 months. Very very frustrating.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Russki said:

Hi Tsep, found previous conversation on this! Apparently, from the time they open till 10am (don't forget, use corect time zone). 

If your query is still unanswered you can contact us by phone, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (AEST) on 131 881 in Australia, except public holidays.If your query is still unanswered you can contact us by phone, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm (AEST) on 131 881 in Australia, except public holidays.

Ruben posted it a while ago. ? Hope it helps! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Thanks russki for finding these information. 

• Like 1