887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

28 minutes ago, toot said:

Looking at the speed of the process this is what im trying to avoid. I think its safe to leave a 2 - 3 month gap as suggested by Manny. 

Overall its just a struggle to save $42x2 

Thanks for reply mate. Waiting is killing mate. if he CO Ask AFP then it will take another few months waiting. better to get AFP Again and submit.

Hi friends 

applied on 5th dec

file opened 30th may

Ask for further documents 

1 polio vaccination certificate all ready provided ask again

2 salary slips , I worked as a taxi driver it’s not salary based job (cash and eftpos) So i need to provide eftpos record which are round 300 shifts end receipts 

3 I applied on the basis of year 2017 full time work co ask me to provide 2016 tax assessment which is confusing 

4 Co mismatched my driver license and Taxi Accreditation number she is confused about that ask me to explain

(May Almighty Allah help every one)

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, mgh said:

Hi friends 

applied on 5th dec

file opened 30th may

2 salary slips , I worked as a taxi driver it’s not salary based job (cash and eftpos) So i need to provide eftpos record which are round 300 shifts end receipts 

3 I applied on the basis of year 2017 full time work co ask me to provide 2016 tax assessment which is confusin

4 Co mismatched my driver license and Taxi Accreditation number she is confused about that ask me to explain

Oh..! This is so confusing.. TAC and Licenc can never ve matched..! and if polio vaccination was already provided,, y they asked again.. :-(.. CO playing with our emotions..!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mgh said:

Hi friends 

applied on 5th dec

file opened 30th may

3 I applied on the basis of year 2017 full time work co ask me to provide 2016 tax assessment which is confusing 

I wish I could have the power to make case officer become applicant and play with his emotion only then he will understand the situation.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mgh said:

Hi friends 

applied on 5th dec

file opened 30th may

Hey mate, why did you given polio vaccination certificate? It's compulsory for newborn? 

No worries ? we are on a dirt road so put your goggles on so we can see clear and avoid hurdles 

simply what ever they ask for provide them and pray to ALLAH 

only the issue is my parents are on visit here and they got worried because of me that I haven’t achieved my goal yet?

Just now, Tsep said:

Hey mate, why did you given polio vaccination certificate? It's compulsory for newborn? 

I don’t think so bcoz my all frds provide their on polio vaccination certificates not for newborn  bcoz they born here and their medical history is already maintained 

1 hour ago, raesha said:

I have no idea how long I have to wait, applied 1st nov 2017 asked for documents AFP  9th April submitted 24th April its been so long now when my waiting gonna be over ? 

Did the ask AFP cause submitted one expired?

@Gur 87 

For your attention mate. 

1 hour ago, Tpsk said:

Gur87 informed us that his file is allocated to co but he didn't inform immigration that he is back in country. He came to know this when he called immigration to inform them that he is back. He was not in country that's why co put his file in que