julie-ruth

hi i'm charlotte (age 12)

hi i'm charlotte

i'm new to the site and i'm 12 years old and im looking for some friends to talk to who are going trough the same thing i am.:(

Guest sean

Hi Charlotte,

I am not going through what you are because I have already been through it and no wonder your worried I stressed:arghh: but i got through it (in the end) when i first found out about it i was so shocked :chatterbox: and i didn't talk to my parents for like a month but it is so great when you get out here and the people are so nice and really funny:biglaugh: Jess (i am using my dad's login name) write back plz

hi jess

thanx for repling to my message and im using my mums login name. We hope to be going to oz in october and we hope to buy or rent a house in the south of adelaide.

What school do you go to and is it nice there????

charlotte

Guest sean

Thanks for writing back I was wondering where abouts you are going to live in south Adelaide?????(oh yeah by the way I'm 12) to october will be good because it's in the middle of summer :jiggy:yay I love summer and the beach

Jess

:wubclub: (oh by the way welcome to the site):wubclub:

Guest sean

I want to know more about you

What's your favorite movie??? mine is high school musical 1 and 2

Where abouts in England do you live??? I used to live in the north

Bye Charlotte:cute:

my favirot movie is well i dont really have one i supose they are really good i like high school musical 1 and 2 too. I live in the south west in dorset (weymouth)

bye jess

(from charlotte)

Guest njacinthebox

Hey yal,

well im Tiffany nd 11 and im goin to Adelaide in August i av been to Australia b4 for 2 yrs nd now were goin bk!:goofy:

I would like to make some new friends ;)

Guest njacinthebox

hi again,

erm ur mum julie she said u mite want to tlk to me! i would luv 2 tlk to all of u so which airport r u goin?

Heathrow mayb?

Tiffany xoxo

Guest sean

Hi charlotte sorry i've not been on for a while are conputer broke anyway tell your mum that you should move to Hallett Cove it's so nice here(Hallett Cove is where i live if you do tell your mum there is a great school that i go to hallett cove r-12 everyone is so nice there postback

From Jess

hi jess

its ok, i havent been on for a while eather ill tell my mum wen she gets home from town i hope you have a nice time in hallett cove

from charlotte

Guest sean

Thanks for writing back how are you anyway?:huh:

From Jess

Write back please:wubclub:

Guest goofy

Hi i'm Gemma

This is my first time on here and wanted to say hello. I'm 11 and we are hoping to be moving to Adelaide in october. What's your school like Sean?

Guest goofy

oops silly me

sorry Jess, didnt mean to put Sean :)

Hope I hear from you and any others.

Gemma

Guest sean

Its ok that you called me Sean thats my dad schools are great out here everyone is really crazy:goofy: but really funny :biglaugh: please replay

From Jess

Guest goofy

Thank you for telling me about the schools in oz ;). Well when are you going to oz? Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have an older sister, Hopefully I will be able to see you in oz.

:)From Gemma

Guest Lizzie

Hallo Charlotte. I'm kind of new. I sent you a PM? Anyway. Yes, I am also going through the same thing as you are. But I don't know about you, but I actully WANT to go. I'm 13. Good to know that your On PIA. My mum and dad showed it to me! If you want to know about anything, PM me!

Lizzie x

Guest sean

Hi lizzie im Jess i am 12 turning 13 soon so what part of adelide are you coming to i'm in australia already from jess welcome to the site:cute:

Guest Lizzie

Hiya there Jess. I don't know where, but it is possible the Blackwood area, because I want to go to Blackwood High school, but were still not sure. When are you turning 13? Catch ya later. Lizzie. PM if you want to chat.

Guest sean

Hi lizzie

I'm turning 13 feb blackwood:confused: never heard of it all well speak to you soon.

Jess :cute:

Guest whizziedizzie

Hi,

My names immy and i'm new to the site, i'm twelve and me and my family are moving in november.

I like riding, sport, and definitely not my brother.

:cute::v_SPIN:

Hello kids,

My daughters will be on line tomorrow and quite happy to talk to any of you, my girls have gone to bed at the moment suffering with with Jet lag as we have just come back from the States yesterday, they have spent quite a bit of time with our families over the summer holidays, our families do not live in Dorset where we live some in Cornwall some in London. Anyway goodbye all

(Charlotte (12) Natasha (10) Melanie (8)

their mum

Julie

Guest sean
    Thank you for telling me about the schools in oz ;). Well when are you going to oz? Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have an older sister, Hopefully I will be able to see you in oz.

:)From Gemma

I am Already in Oz and I don't have any bros are sis's :( I't spring here now it's getting warmer:jiggy:I love summer

From Jess

Guest the staffords

hi im emma i joined the site today and i moved here about 3 years ago i am 11 and nearly 12

:)