Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest75

I'm a lucky boy.

Guest Guest75

I'm just sat here counting my blessings.

I have a lovely wife and I make the proclamation publicly!

As some of you have read I'm looking to buy a boat.

This started off as something small like the smallest of tinnies for a bit of fun.

Now with Mrs Tyke's guidance she is insisting on buying something larger like a half cab so we can have family days out ( I interpret that as 4 mates fishing).Apparently the craft has to look good and when I mentioned how much Moola that would set us back she was OK about it.:notworthy:

I am expecting requests for make up holders and leopard skin seat covers next though.

Now Mrs Tyke has suggested that I should learn to play golf as perhaps I may feel a little left out from the Galahs in here!!!!:swoon:

Am I a lucky boy or what.

To cap it off Mrs Tyke is going on hols back to the UK for a few weeks leaving me to my own devices.

Apparently there is something called a "Freezer" chock full of nice meals and curries pre prepared.

The only downside I can see at the moment is I have to learn how to use something called an "Iron"????;)

Guest Django
    The only downside I can see at the moment is I have to learn how to use something called an "Iron"????;)

Don't worry one of the gallahs out there will show you how to use one. With a few hours down a driving range you will soon a master. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest caoimhe

Nice to see a man appreciate what he has in life in terms of his lovely wife

Guest CARMEN

Hi Tyke

Your Wife Is One Clever Lady - Shopping Trip For A Few Weeks And Then Training You How To Be Out Of The House, (and Never Get Under Her Feet Again):arghh: When She Gets Back - Your Lovely Wife Can't Lose;)

ENJOY!

LYNNE XX

Guest isandev

You are one jammy b******d. Every time i go golfing I expect to see the wife crawling around in the rough with a sniper rifle!!! I am starting to believe that you are Adelaides answer to Roman Abramovitch, what is the mark up on a gallon of olive oil???

Enjoy it mate you really are living the dream!!!!

Gavin

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Not if you stick to your crimpolene slacks:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:,

Guzzler

Guest Nick11
    I'm just sat here counting my blessings.

I have a lovely wife and I make the proclamation publicly!

As some of you have read I'm looking to buy a boat.

This started off as something small like the smallest of tinnies for a bit of fun.

Now with Mrs Tyke's guidance she is insisting on buying something larger like a half cab so we can have family days out ( I interpret that as 4 mates fishing).Apparently the craft has to look good and when I mentioned how much Moola that would set us back she was OK about it.:notworthy:

I am expecting requests for make up holders and leopard skin seat covers next though.

Now Mrs Tyke has suggested that I should learn to play golf as perhaps I may feel a little left out from the Galahs in here!!!!:swoon:

Am I a lucky boy or what.

To cap it off Mrs Tyke is going on hols back to the UK for a few weeks leaving me to my own devices.

Apparently there is something called a "Freezer" chock full of nice meals and curries pre prepared.

Bless you my son!

What a lovely bloke you are.

Guest Guest75
    'Lucky' - yes!

'Boy'- Ha!

Yours mockingly,

LC:p

A figure of speech my dear:p

Perhaps I should have used "Child" instead;)

Yours Double - Mockingly.

Guest Guest75
    Hi Tyke

Your Wife Is One Clever Lady - Shopping Trip For A Few Weeks And Then Training You How To Be Out Of The House, (and Never Get Under Her Feet Again):arghh: When She Gets Back - Your Lovely Wife Can't Lose;)

ENJOY!

LYNNE XX

Ooooeeerrr!!!!

Never thought of it that way :)

Guest Guest75
    Don't worry one of the gallahs out there will show you how to use one. With a few hours down a driving range you will soon a master. ;):biglaugh::biglaugh:

Trust you to see it that way.

Not sure if I want any more deadly hand weapons in the house though.

The rolling pin gets bigger as I get naughtier.!

Guest Guest75
    You are one jammy b******d. Every time i go golfing I expect to see the wife crawling around in the rough with a sniper rifle!!! I am starting to believe that you are Adelaides answer to Roman Abramovitch, what is the mark up on a gallon of olive oil???

Enjoy it mate you really are living the dream!!!!

Gavin

:biglaugh: Nah - not him - he's ugly!!!

Had to Google him.

This is payback time after some very risky ventures in our early years.

I'd never do what I did again in my previous life - or work the 7 days a week!!