sue2oz

adelaide or brisbane

hi guys had some news today

david has been offerd a job in brisbane and has asked for the job details etc

i feel like i know adelaide now and met some lovely people on here

just dont know weather i want to go or not.

anyone know anything about brisbane good or bad

has anyone been,

whats it like:unsure:

might have to start my research all over again now:sad:

thanks, suexxx

Guest caoimhe

ahh Sue can't believe you may go to Brisbane, thought you having 4 boys too would be good for me they could all play while we drink wine :jiggy:

Look into Brisbane before you make your decision, it may be great

Good luck with your choice

Guest Django

Hi Sue,

I make it no secret of the fact that my first choice was Brissie when we started out on our quest for Oz. What swung it towards Adelaide was the humidity. Brisbane is a great looking city by the accounts of everyone I know that have been there. It gets darker earlier there and rains more than Adelaide. Apart from that I know little else.

Ranger will give you all you need to know. If you search all his posts you will see him banging on about the place. I reckon he is on commission from the Queensland Govt.:biglaugh:

Good luck with your choice of destinations. But you know you really want to join us in South Australia.;):biglaugh:

Pete

Guest jill wright

Sue you have to go where the jobs are with 4 kids but you don't just get offered a job how's this come about?? Anyway I know Brisbane is the place alot want to be so do your research and if you like it go for it. we have friends who moved from our home town to a place near Brissie and love it so you do whats best for you (promise to visit me in Adealide though)

Jill

not going yet guys, got to look into things first.

davids cv from his TRA is on the australian website, it goes on if you want it to when you do your TRA.

afew people have phoned him up for a job,all around australia but he thinks brisbane looks promising, must admit it does look ok

see what happens hey you aint got rid of me yet:p

suexxx