Mechanics and Auto Electrician vacancies

johnnyricho

Full time vacancies with a great South Australian organisation. Very good rates of pay, 5 weeks holiday every nine months. Company vehicle, start and finish from home. Although it is shift work there is no midnight to 6 am requirement. All uniform and tools supplied. More than happy to speak with anyone back home that’s thinking of making a move, or anyone in Adelaide that wants to come and work for a great organisation.

The RAA currently employ around 1200 people, in addition to providing great road service we also have insurance, travel, solar and trade assist. Our road service patrols carry out about 300,000 jobs on our members vehicles each year, we have a go rate (where we get the car going) of nearly 90%. On average the man in the yellow van will spend about 15 minutes driving to the broken down vehicle and 15 minutes carrying out the repair. 

I had 5 jobs in 5 years in the motor industry until I landed at RAA and I have been with them for the last 5 years. If you are moving over or already here and fed up with the daily grind of the workshop then please get in touch.  Cheers. John.