Ikea

Guest the4hopes

It's almost identical to the one we used to go to in Essex! Sometimes I've been in there and forgotten that I live in Oz!

They do a good all-you-can-eat pasta night on a Thursday.

All the stuff is the same as the UK and Europe and prices are similar too, so good for cheap basics when you arrive.

Guest graandjac
:biglaugh::biglaugh:its that good i've now got a black belt in IKEA, and if Jac has anything to do with it i will have my 2nd dan soon. Cheers Graham

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Once when I was taking back a bit of damaged tv unit I was in the q and the lady in front of me had a long glass shelve she was returning because......

" On the display cabinet it is glass, but when I got it home its blue"

The girl behind the counter had to explain it was the protective sheet and you pull it off:goofy:. The lady went a nice shade of red!

Can anyone remind me did Ikea in the UK have a put together service?????

sarah

Guest Guzzler&Sas
Once when I was taking back a bit of damaged tv unit I was in the q and the lady in front of me had a long glass shelve she was returning because......

" On the display cabinet it is glass, but when I got it home its blue"

The girl behind the counter had to explain it was the protective sheet and you pull it off:goofy:. The lady went a nice shade of red!

Can anyone remind me did Ikea in the UK have a put together service?????

sarah

Yes they did Sarah, a few times when installing kitchens customers have pointed out to me that they didn't want a blue sink and that they had ordered a nice shiney stainless steel one:dull::wacko:,

Guzzler