Guest Kathrine

House Swap

Guest Kathrine

I am an Aussie nurse living with my husband and 2 kids in Flagstaff Hill.

I have been offered a job in London for 12 months beginning around October 2008.

We are wondering if anyone knows someone interested in a house swap (possibly car also).

We own a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on a large block in a quiet cul de sac in the hills, 25 mins from the city.

We are hoping to live north or west of London and < 1 hour commute of central London.

Love to hear from anyone interested.

Guest alan smallman

Hi Kathrine

Just read your post. We're trying to get out to Adelaide (my wife and I have obtained jobs at the Memorial Hospital), but we can't sell our house in Boston. It's a shame you didn't get the job up here in Lincolnshire instead!!! How's the job going in London?

Cheers

Alan

Guest deborah

You really wanted to live in the Peak District, so that we could have swapped with you.!?

Guest Kathrine

Hi Alan, Good luck with the house selling. We are all ready to go and leave in 2 weeks.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gday Kathrine.

Stab proof vest and the ability to speek 100 different languages a must if u wanna live or work in London.

Guest Martin and Val
    I am an Aussie nurse living with my husband and 2 kids in Flagstaff Hill.

I have been offered a job in London for 12 months beginning around October 2008.

We are wondering if anyone knows someone interested in a house swap (possibly car also).

We own a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on a large block in a quiet cul de sac in the hills, 25 mins from the city.

We are hoping to live north or west of London and < 1 hour commute of central London.

Love to hear from anyone interested.

Hi Kathrine,

Probably a bit late for you but we have our house up for rent and for sale if your interested. Six miles from the train station and easy access to M4 motorway into London. Available from 20th October. Please see the links below.

FOR RENT SEE: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property/22824059

FOR SALE SEE: http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails.asp?pid=14597134&cl=1098

Good luck with your move and wherever you end up.

Martin and Val

Guest alan smallman

Hi Kathrine

Many Thanks for your 'Good Luck' message. Don't know if you'll change your mind about London, but if you do, you can always contact us on this site if you fancy a day out in quiet Lincolnshire, with a view to a job at my hospital (I can have a quiet word with my ward manager!!!) AND.......................................................RENTING MY HOUSE :biglaugh:LOL!!!

Good Luck yourselves!

xAlan;)